Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Why is this fucking board so taken up with Luiz?? Cause he's Brazilian and has a high profile???

Benatia, Hummels, Kompany over Luiz anyday of the week. Luiz should be the LAST option when NOONE else can be signed.

He is worth 20 million tops-anything over that is overpaying.

Benatia, Hummels and Kompany have just as high profile and all of the owning clubs would tell us to bugger off. Why not sign players who are not already playing for clubs on the top 20 richest clubs list?

BarçAjax8

If Lucho blocks Luiz transfer then he is already a success for me....

Definitely :beer2:

If City need to thin out their squad of foreign players for next season because of the regulations from Fifa, it can suddenly seem like a perfect time for Aguero to move to Barcelona. City would probably be open to a move if the right deal is presented, which really shouldn't be that hard to manage - even for Zubi... :zubi:

Seriously, make this move happen! People mention Suarez and Reus - whatever, I'd rather have Aguero. His skills are of pretty much the same level, but his relationship with Messi gives him a big edge. Rememer that chemistry between players is incredibly important, and it weighs heavily in his favour here.

Personally if I could sign any FW it would be Suarez. Played at Ajax so he knows our style/philosophy, very dynamic/mobile striker and deadly finisher always looking for a shot on goal.

Aguero has all those traits as well but his ace is his friendship with Messi. Like I've mentioned before, watching matches from a few seasons back Messi would barely celebrate when David Villa would score goals. Most of the time Villa would get into good positions and Messi expected a pass while Villa would score a beautiful goal and Messi would look a bit disappointed. I think having a friend he respects would allow more flexibility from Messi and also revive his spirit for playing. My views on Villa/Messi are assumptions but I can guarantee that Messi/Aguero would be deadly.

(don't see it happening though as Aguero would cost our entire transfer budget. I'd rather spend our whole budget on Mangala & Laporte)

icemanbrfc

The one important thing with Aguero, is that he knows the league in Spain. If Barca gets an English team in the champions league, he would know what to expect as well. Injuries aside, for me Aguero is a better player than Suarez , and thats my personal opinion

KING XAVI

Sooooo.....everybody want luiz now?.....what happened with the laporte rumours,I'd be sad if we miss out on him,he is just what we need.tall ,strong,left footed,superb on the ball,moreover extremely quick.not to mention 8 years younger than luiz.laporte+reus+Muller would make this team complete.if we cant get Muller ,then Julian draxler....(if we get these players,then we can sell alves ,pedro,Alexis,cesc,tello....

FC B

So should Aguero play on the right wing?

Absolutely. But there are a few big problems in the Aguero to Barca story.

1. The price City asks. I dobut they'll be content with a player exchange + the diff. in money
2. Aguero is pretty injury prone
3. His wage at Barca. It seems he earns something like 11 m a year there at City...

Saurez would be the dream player for me . He has everything we need . Never gets injured either .

Yep but I think it's unlikely he'll come to Barca yet I mentain hope till the end.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Personally Aguero>Suarez.

Sorry but I don't like Suarez's attitude. Any player who has the capacity to bite another player just to get an edge doesn't have the class to wear our badge. I know Busi is no saint either but at least he fucks with Pepe (who has it coming) and does it slyly. He's a great player don't get me wrong but I like Aguero's attitude a lot more. Plus he has played in La Liga before and his Messi connection in particular is what does it for me, as others have stated. Aguero will get Messi enjoying his football again.

The Alexis-Pogba deal sounds awesome btw.

Personally Aguero>Suarez.

Sorry but I don't like Suarez's attitude. Any player who has the capacity to bite another player just to get an edge doesn't have the class to wear our badge. I know Busi is no saint either but at least he fucks with Pepe (who has it coming) and does it slyly. He's a great player don't get me wrong but I like Aguero's attitude a lot more. Plus he has played in La Liga before and his Messi connection in particular is what does it for me, as others have stated. Aguero will get Messi enjoying his football again.

The Alexis-Pogba deal sounds awesome btw.

A lot of our players aren't saints. Like Neymar and Alba, just to name two.

Last edited:

Ghost

Third goalkeeper Oier Olazabal (24) still has to discuss his future with the club, but everything indicates he'll leave this summer. [as]

Good luck.
A lot of our players aren't saints. Like Neymar and Alba, just to name two.
Yeah, no. They are not racist cannibals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans