Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

Bah, oh well. But do we really need a new CM though? I want us to keep Cesc and start playing him in his natural deeper position where he's more comfortable, and where he has proven he can be awesome (no more false 9 nonsense for instance). .

You're half right. Cesc's natural position is the #10 role behind a striker(s) but we don't play that way. That's why Cesc is used as a "False 9" because he'll sit slightly behind Neymar/Messi and put in passes for them. Cesc is a phenomenal player but for me he can't displace anyone in our midfield or front 3 (aging Xavi and bad-fit Alexis included).

We do need a CM who can fill Xavi's role (Oliver Torres for the 1000th time) but the problem is if we were to sell Cesc this board can't be trusted to bring in a proper replacement. Look at they're obsession with David Luiz. They pick out a player and are willing to use all our funds on him and if it doesn't pan out then they get nobody.

In a way I also wish the ban wasn't lifted as it would force us to use our Masia players. If we have a bad season at least we will not have wasted millions of Euros on the wrong players.

Zincubus

Banned
We don't have a match with "Atletic".p

Why be a smart ar*e ?
You know I just missed off an O . I'm walking and typing fgs

Atletico ..... Happy ?
I'm already annoyed to see us struggling against a team hardly anyone has heard of !

Last edited:

Alarcón

Quoting from the Pjanic thread:

Bah, oh well. But do we really need a new CM though? I want us to keep Cesc and start playing him in his natural deeper position where he's more comfortable, and where he has proven he can be awesome (no more false 9 nonsense for instance). We also have lots of incredible talent coming up the ranks in Halilovic, Samper etc, not to mention Rafinha coming back from loan who might be a success.

We need another CB after Luiz (he's pretty much certain now, right?), a new RB and a new forward if Alexis is leaving (preferably Aguero for me).

We definitely need a CM mate... Fàbregas isn't one and he's reminding me of that every game

I

instinct

Gonna post it here too:

Mascherano: "Will I play at Barça next season? Every summer players leave. As for me, I didn't yet decide. Now first focus on the last game"

Mascherano: "The Liga will be decided in the game against Atletico. For some of us, it could be the last game for Barça."

Crixus

Laurent Blanc said that he admires david luiz and oscar and psg would be stronger with them . lets all pray that psg sign david luiz

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another Brazilian, that's interesting... I thought Leonardo was sacked long ago as their sports director?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans