Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

Laurent Blanc said that he admires david luiz and oscar and psg would be stronger with them . lets all pray that psg sign david luiz
Yes, Larry White. You know you want him. I INSIST you buy "Sideshow"!

I think I'll be sick if we spend stupid €'s on him and he benches Bartra. :puke:

Alarcón

I'm hearing so many bigging-up Oliver, is he really Xavi reincarnate?

And how is he getting on, on loan?

Yes but he is very young and his loan spell hasn't exactly been successful - they don't even play him as a central midfielder most of the time

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I need a good laugh right now. Where is Francois Gallardo when you need him. He is my favourite clown.

Adrian

David Luiz goes too far up the pitch for me, and we already have Alba and Alves for that. I'd prefer a more defensive minded CB. Hmmm, I wonder who is a defensive minded CB who isn't slow and is good in the air. Oh, I know! BENATIA...

This board is driving me nuts.

veryfatchocobo

I think David Luiz would be good. I used to think he'd be a bad choice but... I think he's better now by a lot despite not being picked (admit it... Cahill and Terry are pretty darn decent LOL)

Vertonghen would be an instant easy signing too..... dunno if he fits. If we can sign both, this will cover our CB problems. They're both quality players and obviously Pique will start every game...

LMessi85

I think David Luiz would be good. I used to think he'd be a bad choice but... I think he's better now by a lot despite not being picked (admit it... Cahill and Terry are pretty darn decent LOL)

I'm actually positive about Luiz aswell altough he goes up the field, yes. He's a strong presence and a good defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans