Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I love Klose, a true role model on and off the field, but he has declined so much lately. So no for us.

Torres? Come on!! No!

We should just get Marco Reus. Reus is Catalan after all. :p

Tata supposedly wants a CF, not another winger.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Torres? Come on!! No!

ibuvczXT2hSkJ7.gif

vs. Bayern ;)

Meitux

I wonder why is everybody so convinced that if we are interested in CF it will be someone who will be a plan B or someone who will play when Messi is injured and all that stuff.

raskolnikov

I wonder why is everybody so convinced that if we are interested in CF it will be someone who will be a plan B or someone who will play when Messi is injured and all that stuff.
You think Martino is going to change tactics or switch Messi to the right? plan b against parked busses seems more logical.

Meitux

You think Martino is going to change tactics or switch Messi to the right? plan b against parked busses seems more logical.
What i know is that you can't know for sure, Messi playing on the wing isn't the only solution if a striker was there, he's moving in free role anyways. But i'm pretty sure we won't get really interested of bringing a center forward.

P

PhilS

There is no way this team is going to puchase a forward anytime soon. They have to be overjoyed with the quality of the forward play this year. None are even remotely old, every one seems to be still improving, they are playing incredibly well together and the production is best in the world.

As far as new GKs go, De Gea's girlfriend lives in Barca, and the word is he would like to return to Spain. Maybe Valdes would want to go to Man U, allowing De Gea to be sold. Management may well prefer Reina to Pinto, though surely Reina is no candidate to be the #1.

jamrock

Balanta being linked again have been talking about him since the summer, heard nothing but great things, i hope they take the risk and sign him, it could pay off big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans