Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianyTee

I was thinking of this the other day, i dont think Barca really need to spend much more money to rebuild the squad when you factor in the potential sales/

GK - Ter Stegan - 15mil, Backup GK - 5mil (the reduction in valdes salary should finance maybe half of the money)

RB/LB - LB is set, but we do need a young RB hopefully sign one for 10-15mil and sell Dani Alves for 10-15mil
CB - Sign 2 CBs for a total of 45 mil hopefully Benatia and Schaer

CM - Now this one im not sure of as i believe we should only buy a player if Cesc is sold im hoping for Gonalons, Torres etc and bring back Rafinha
CDM - set as we should move Masch to CDM

FWDs - I think we need to sign 2 forwards one should be a cheap striker with height for a plan B aproach a Torres would be perfect or someone cheaper, and sign a FWD to play starting RF hopefully Aguero for 50mil that would be amazing

SIGNINGS:
Ter Stegen - 15mil
Backup GK - 5mil
Starting RB - 15mil
Benatia - 25mil
Schaer - 12.5mil
Torres - 25mil
Torres - 8mil
Aguero - 50mil
TOTAL = 155.5MIL

SALES:
Alves - 15mil
Song - 15mil
Cesc - 35mil
Tello - 10mil
Sanchez - 30mil
Reduction in Puyol and Valdez salary - 10mil
TOTAL = 115mil

Only spending rougly 40mil to rebuild the squad would be amazing and i hope it happens

Ter Stegen/BK
????/Montoya Pique/Schaer Benatia/Bartra Alba/Adriano
Xavi/Torres Basquets/Mascherano Iniesta/Rafinha
Neymar/Pedro Aguero/Torres Messi/Young Player from B Team

Keep Delafou out on loan and loan out Sergi Roberto and then we are all set

khaled_a_d

is this fabian schar guy any better than bartra?

Would say they are at the same level ,both had their moments ,Bartra will be favorite on him initially being La Masia product and knowing the league ,but not out of question that Shar could end up better

Antimadridista1

I was thinking of this the other day, i dont think Barca really need to spend much more money to rebuild the squad when you factor in the potential sales/

GK - Ter Stegan - 15mil, Backup GK - 5mil (the reduction in valdes salary should finance maybe half of the money)

RB/LB - LB is set, but we do need a young RB hopefully sign one for 10-15mil and sell Dani Alves for 10-15mil
CB - Sign 2 CBs for a total of 45 mil hopefully Benatia and Schaer

CM - Now this one im not sure of as i believe we should only buy a player if Cesc is sold im hoping for Gonalons, Torres etc and bring back Rafinha
CDM - set as we should move Masch to CDM

FWDs - I think we need to sign 2 forwards one should be a cheap striker with height for a plan B aproach a Torres would be perfect or someone cheaper, and sign a FWD to play starting RF hopefully Aguero for 50mil that would be amazing

SIGNINGS:
Ter Stegen - 15mil
Backup GK - 5mil
Starting RB - 15mil
Benatia - 25mil
Schaer - 12.5mil
Torres - 25mil
Torres - 8mil
Aguero - 50mil
TOTAL = 155.5MIL

SALES:
Alves - 15mil
Song - 15mil
Cesc - 35mil
Tello - 10mil
Sanchez - 30mil
Reduction in Puyol and Valdez salary - 10mil
TOTAL = 115mil

Only spending rougly 40mil to rebuild the squad would be amazing and i hope it happens

Ter Stegen/BK
????/Montoya Pique/Schaer Benatia/Bartra Alba/Adriano
Xavi/Torres Basquets/Mascherano Iniesta/Rafinha
Neymar/Pedro Aguero/Torres Messi/Young Player from B Team

Keep Delafou out on loan and loan out Sergi Roberto and then we are all set

Torres and Torres ? Too much guys from Atletico Madrid and who got the same last name :)
And we don't need this Fernando Torres… too much of a looser.

Zincubus

Banned
Interesting !!

Barca offer Song to Chelsea in part ex for David Luiz .

@barcastuff: Barcelona have sounded out Juventus about Fernando Llorente (29) and a possible swap including Alexis Sanchez. . [tj]

abual3bed1

Why do you guys keep rating Alexis this low. The man is 25, just had his best season ever in his career. If anything, he shouldn't go for anything less than 50m. And you guys pick on Zubi for selling the players cheap. Llorente + 5-10m is a complete rip off if it happens.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alexis is a god at Camp Nou, I hope he scores at least 1 tonight, but his finishing isn't that good. He needs to work on that.

icemanbrfc

Im surprised we dont go fully after Hummels. Imo he is by far the best CB option imo, as he is not only good, but also an experienced player at champions league level. For me personally its Hummels followed by Benatia. Why do we need a false 9, when Alexis can play that role? Move Alexis there, then bring in Vidal down the right. Play Messi behind Alexis, and Neymar down the left.

Ter Stegan

Alves Hummels Pique Alba

Vidal Iniesta Busi Neymar

Messi
Alexis

I know people want us to sign loads of players, but we basically need 2 CB signed, and maybe a backup tallish striker. I do see us signing alot of players though, but what the quality will be like, that is going to be wait and see stuff

CatalinR10

Why do you guys keep rating Alexis this low. The man is 25, just had his best season ever in his career. If anything, he shouldn't go for anything less than 50m. And you guys pick on Zubi for selling the players cheap. Llorente + 5-10m is a complete rip off if it happens.

this pretty much .

I would agree selling sanchez if we could get suarez , maybe reus/aguero also or a swap + money for them

Anything than that is complete incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans