Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_99

Llorente plus 20m, sounds good but still think we would need another forward and use Llorente as a different option when we need it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

i want this team

------------------------------ter steagen(reina)----------------------------------

??????(sagna)--------pique(laporte)-------luiz(benetia)-----------alba(evra)

------------------------xavi(yaya toure)-------bousquets(song)---------------

-----messi(alexis)--------------iniesta(fabregas)---------------neymar(tello)

--------------------------------------suarez(dzeko)---------------------------------

Espacio

Messi won't like playing on RW permanently, Sagna is old, xavi the same, plus he's not physical enough for DM, the lineup would be too expensive and where's Bartra?

Messi said that he wouldn't like playing on RW????
my opinion is Messi is more succesful in RW than in FW
Sagna is old also Evra is old as well but they are physical enough after abidal we need more physical... after Abidal we couldn't replace a player like him
i don't like Bartra as a player he is so slow wish Alves could stay

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ehm, the whole Ibrahimovic fiasco was about Messi wanting to play in the middle.

Nope Ibra wanted to be the main man but Messi was obviously better than him in the middle so Pep had none of it and the Zlatan ego kicked in making shit go south

Zincubus

Banned
Happy for Fontas. I'd take him back if he was going to be the 2nd cb signing. We also have a buy back clause on him, so there's that.

They offered him back to us yesterday for one million but gave us until the end of May to decide ...apparently

I still say no. The guy brings way too much drama with him. He would probably quit the team if one of the players doesn't wish him a happy birthday.

Plus he's even lazier nowadays than he was when he was here last time . He doesn't track back at all . Nightmare signing .

He and Messi will be chatting on the halfway line whilst the rest chase back .

Barcelona want to spend maximum 80M this summer, plus revenues from selling players. #fcblive [ser]

So, 120-130 million. Let's go :hunt:

The money guy said recently that we will also have access to next year's budget as well if it's a do or die situation , due to the ban ..

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona want to sign centre back before start World Cup. Laporte first option. Alternatives: Marquinhos, I. Martinez, Mathieu [elesportiu]

zanela

I just hope these I.Martinez rumours go away. Bartra, as his partner has always outshone him. Those 2 golazos don't compensate his poor positioning and clumsy tackling. Immobile totally shat on him last summer. No way an upgrade we're looking for. (slightly better in the air, but that alone doesn't convince me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans