Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING XAVI

I don't follow serie A,is benatia really that good.for one thing ,he doesn't look all that quick to me.wheras laporte is pretty quick for a centre half,and we know what we are getting.btw,Edgar ie isn't tall enough to be a central defender.and why does everybody want to sell sergi Roberto,.he looks alright,probably wont get into the starting eleven but a good squad player.

C

Cakirli22

Barcelona want to spend maximum 80M this summer, plus revenues from selling players. #fcblive [ser]

So, 120-130 million. Let's go :hunt:

CatalinR10

Seluk (agent Yaya Toure): "Yaya would accept less money to join Barça. He knows the club, he knows everyone at the club loves him." [rac1]

:tito:

Richard.H

Seluk (agent Yaya Toure): "Yaya would accept less money to join Barça. He knows the club, he knows everyone at the club loves him." [rac1]

:tito:

I still say no. The guy brings way too much drama with him. He would probably quit the team if one of the players doesn't wish him a happy birthday.

Gaudi

@The cisco kid

Just no Rakitic, he is not good enough, he is also not very fast, we would have another Cesc, weaker one

KING XAVI

William Carvalho would be an excellent addition to the club.he is tall,strong ,good in the air,technically sound,and can tackle.also surprisingly quick.

Neymar......messi.......reus
.................iniesta............
....carvalho...........boss......
Alba....laporte....benatia/pique.....bartra...
............MATS..............
Alexis ,pedro out.alves,masch,bojan,cuenca,ibi,..out.

Espacio

i want this team

------------------------------ter steagen(reina)----------------------------------

??????(sagna)--------pique(laporte)-------luiz(benetia)-----------alba(evra)

------------------------xavi(yaya toure)-------bousquets(song)---------------

-----messi(alexis)--------------iniesta(fabregas)---------------neymar(tello)

--------------------------------------suarez(dzeko)---------------------------------

anguy

i want this team

------------------------------ter steagen(reina)----------------------------------

??????(sagna)--------pique(laporte)-------luiz(benetia)-----------alba(evra)

------------------------xavi(yaya toure)-------bousquets(song)---------------

-----messi(alexis)--------------iniesta(fabregas)---------------neymar(tello)

--------------------------------------suarez(dzeko)---------------------------------

Messi won't like playing on RW permanently, Sagna is old, xavi the same, plus he's not physical enough for DM, the lineup would be too expensive and where's Bartra?

Warik

the-front-MD-may-21-2014-480x559.jpg

Marquinhos ain't gonna happen, but I wouldn't be too upset if we ended with this even if it ain't ideal there is at least some speed in that position again, and an actual CB.

I

instinct

Conte (Juve Coach): "Fernando Llorente will be staying with us for a long time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans