Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

Barcelona want to sign centre back before start World Cup. Laporte first option. Alternatives: Marquinhos, I. Martinez, Mathieu [elesportiu]

Probably just rumors, no substance. Inigo Martinez? I think they'd first consider Luiz.
And we'll sign Benatia!! :D

Egert

Estonian Culé
A 20M deal on transfer of Alexis Sanchez (25) to Juventus is close. Barcelona have asked to include Fernando Llorente (29) in deal. [gazz]

Richard.H

A 20M deal on transfer of Alexis Sanchez (25) to Juventus is close. Barcelona have asked to include Fernando Llorente (29) in deal. [gazz]

pleeeeeeeeasseee no! Llorente is horrible! I'd rather sell Alexis for 35 mill but get no Llorente!

Lomar1o

im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2691.gif

Neeraj

Okay I hope that's a bullshit rumour cause I don't like anything about that deal. Barca has never been in a good position with transfers. Our for sale players always seem to go for a fraction of what they come for or the market rate due to X y Z issues, and our targets always seem to be overpriced and us having to beg like crazy to land someone. It's annoying.

Sanchez is the first player in long time who wouldn't be leaving as a distress sale as such. He has performed well, he is young, he is wanted by many clubs etc. So I felt this is a player we should clubs really dole out the ££ for.. I mean look at England you have absolute garbage players going for 25 to 30 million... And you have barca players going for 2m..(I dont care if he's old, 2. 5m is a joke..)

So I would think that Sanchez should fetch us 40m. Nothing lesser. When the market is this inflated, you have average players going for 35...look at llaramendi.. So 40 is really not an optimistic number.

I don't think llorente is a great player.. Have seen him plenty at bilbao to know be just isn't barca quality.. I wouldn't mind llorente as a cheap plan b that costs us 8 or 9m...but with this deal you are valuing him at close to 20m which is outright ridiculous...

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

BBZ8800

So I would think that Sanchez should fetch us 40m. Nothing lesser. When the market is this inflated, you have average players going for 35...look at llaramendi.. So 40 is really not an optimistic number.

It was obvious for some time that our fans think that we will get 40M for Sanchez, but in reality we will get 20-25.

Top teams like Real, Bayern, Chelsea don't need Alexis and he wouldn't play there in the first team.
He can play in Juventus, Milan, Roma, Arsenal.
But those teams will not pay silly amounts for Alexis.

And there you go, we will have 20 or 25M.

You are mentioning Illaramendi. A transfer can be that high only when a team like Real or Barca is desperate and will pay whatever it takes to get a player.
About Alexis, no one is desperate to take him and to pay whatever it takes for him.

Also, people who think that we will get 20M for Masch, 25M for Song, 20M for Alves, 10M for Sergi Roberto and similar, will be really dissapointed in the upcoming Months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans