Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Bayern midfielder Toni Kroos (24), whose contract at the German club expires next year. [sport]

abual3bed1

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Bayern midfielder Toni Kroos (24), whose contract at the German club expires next year. [sport]

Don't think this would happen, at least not this summer. If, IF we're buying midfielder this summer, I'd rather go for Koke if possible.

jamrock

atletico to sell Koke :lol:

Koke is atletico to the bone, he wont leave, he will stay their for years to come,only when they become competitive will he likely leave.

Atletico are in a good moment, they have a new stadium coming up which will boost revenues and help they pay of their debts, the stadium will get naming rights as well.

they have saul and torres developing well, can you imagine a midfield three of saul,torres,koke in 2-3 seasons.

Koke is going no where.

they already made double what they budgeted for in the CL, plus a sale of costa and they are good

icemanbrfc

Our best chance of getting Koke imo, is if AM lose the champions league final. He would view that possibly as a once in a lifetime chance of winning a CL with AM, but if he leaves then Barca will give him plenty of opportunities to win it.

icemanbrfc

For me, Toni Kroos is a fantastic player, and your typical hard working German player. We should definately explore that option as well. If we can get Benatia, Cuadrado, Koke, Kroos and a striker with a Right back, then it will be one awesome transfer window. Think Cesc, Pedro, Song, Alves, Tello will all leave. We also need a no 2 keeper, so if we dont get at least a minimum of 6 top players in, then ill be disappointed.
Benatia
Mathieu/Laporte
Kroos
Koke
Cuadrado
Right back?
No 2 keeper?
Striker?

I

instinct

Any news on the 'World Class Centre Forward ' we are supposed to be unveiling tomorrow ?

Where does this rumour even come from? I haven't seen any actual source which reports it. People on twitter only say ''according to rumours''

Well, I hope there is no journalist who thinks that Llorente is world-class. I'm getting hyped for tomorrow and if they announce Llorente as the new ''world class'' signing, I'll freak out :lol:

L

linetty

I don't think we will get Llorente. Zubi didn't get him even when he was available for free.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
For me, Toni Kroos is a fantastic player, and your typical hard working German player. We should definately explore that option as well. If we can get Benatia, Cuadrado, Koke, Kroos and a striker with a Right back, then it will be one awesome transfer window. Think Cesc, Pedro, Song, Alves, Tello will all leave. We also need a no 2 keeper, so if we dont get at least a minimum of 6 top players in, then ill be disappointed.
Benatia
Mathieu/Laporte
Kroos
Koke
Cuadrado
Right back?
No 2 keeper?
Striker?

The team does not need Koke AND Kroos, just one will be hard enough to get without thinking about getting both, one will suffice. Don't be greedy.

I

instinct

I just read that Enrique was the one who brought Marquinhos to Roma. There could be some truth in the rumours though I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans