Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

The transfer window starts really exciting!! ter Stegen, Koke & Benatia, OMG, that'd be epic!!

I

instinct

I always backed and loved Cesc and I still do but if we can sign Koke with Cesc money, then...do it...:cry:

L

linetty

Bojan: "I have no doubts that I could play at Barça, but I don't know if it would be the best thing for me now." [marca]

lol, where mate

BBZ8800

So a 100 goal scoring attack is "crap"? You sir, won the internet today !!

@Flavia and other mods - I know you guys been busy but we need to filter out a lot of crap from our board. Some guys are spitting hate and crap everywhere like a broken record in every thread.

What have we won this Season?

My apologies. Attack is awesome and with 1000s of different and intelligent solutions in the last 2-3 Months. (or in the last 2 Seasons)
And everything will be fine in the next Season. We just need to run and press more. Lol.

Ban everyone who dare to say that we were a crap lately in all lines and in all aspects.

Galning

I think the Benatia and Koke rumours are too good to be true. Probably the board trying to calm things down after the trophyless season.. hope they're true though.

serghei

I think the Benatia and Koke rumours are too good to be true. Probably the board trying to calm things down after the trophyless season.. hope they're true though.

It seems that we are willing to spend 100+ on transfers. Which is a good thing. We just need to act with more determination on the transfer market, than we did in the past. The board must have realised we are at a crossroad now.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
don't think so either
they are already loosing Courtois (my guess) costa and probably a CB because al the topteams are looking for cb's.
They won't let Koke leave

They did not lose Courtois, they had the choice to go get Courtois and chose Stegen instead. Zubi likes Stegen more.

Bertus

Alves will be involved in deal. Lot of rumours about him going to PSG. Looks almost certain thing.

Sure, just like TS going to Barcelona was a certain thing last summer because spanish newspapers were in lala-land spreading shit all around.

1/ There's no Rumor in France about PSG offering marquinhos in exchange for Alves. Those rumors people talk about are fantasy from foreign medias as far as i know.

2/ Today french rumors continue to say that we're now on Abate. Seems that you will have to find another club to sell Alves to.

3/ Blanc said this morning that Alex will now probably leave for real. Just as i said last night, the defender that PSG wants to sell is Alex, not Marquinhos.

4/ If Alex leaves, we need marquinhos. Camara is too old and only serves as a father figure to young players here. We sold Conte to Reims, so we need marquinhos. We can't do a whole season with only TS and probably Luiz. With marquinhos, TS, and Luiz, we will only have 3 CBs

Funny how spanish newspapers only talk about marquinhos leaving PSG but not Alex. All i can say is that medias here talk about Alex's departure, not about Marquinhos going to Barcelona.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans