Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

I think we have to take Atleti's current financial situation into consideration. Don't they have serious problems with debts? Selling Koke could be their chance to pay some of their debts. Don't know the exact dimension of their situation though.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah Atletico will sell this summer. I don't think they'll lose Courtois though. He clearly does not want to go to Chelsea and compete with Cech, he has mentioned this a few times. IMO he stays at Atletico.

I think they will most likely lose Costa, and they could very well lose Koke as well.

spark

I think we have to take Atleti's current financial situation into consideration. Don't they have serious problems with debts? Selling Koke could be their chance to pay some of their debts. Don't know the exact dimension of their situation though.

And they will likely sell Turan Costa Filpe Luiz etc. before selling Koke.

xxxxxx

Atletico are a selling team, so it wouldn't surprise me if they sold Costa and Koke. If a team offers £32m for Costa and £35m for Koke, they'll sell. It's too much money to not sell. They'll use that money to get in decent replacements.

Galning

They do have serious debts. We'll see. It certainly is an exciting rumour.

Irish_Cules

Did Koke not sign a new contract a few months ago? I know that doesn't mean too much in football these days but I see him sticking around at Atletico for another season. He is a young player who's value will still be high next summer so they don't have to sell him urgently.

serghei

Koke's value is the highest right now. If they want to sell, it's a good time for them. They could get 40m for him. And we should buy at that price.

Gilberto

Koke's value is the highest right now. If they want to sell, it's a good time for them. They could get 40m for him. And we should buy at that price.

We should try buying him but would he be interested? Atleti is his boyhood club and they are doing extremely well...

I

instinct

Yeeezus, the Koke rumours are exciting as hell. Don't think it'll happen though but it would be a dream!

Edit:

I think that he'd want to leave if the right offer came. Barca is still the better club and it seems that Atletico will sell many of their key players to reduce their debt. I can't imagine that they'll have similar success in the next years. Koke is 22 and to play for (arguably) the most pretigious club in the world could be a strong argument for him. Moreover, Xavi's retirement and Cesc's possible departure would almost secure him a place in the starting XI and Barca is able to pay him a higher wage than Atletico.

Last edited:

spark

They've sold one high profile player max season and it will be Costa. Koke represents Cholismo on the field (his words not mine), he said hes one of the top ten players in world. Caminero is their sporting director and just like Simeone he was part of their last title win. Just like Koke Caminero is from Madrid. The duo of Caminero and Simeone are trying to breed a new winning culture at the club and Koke represents the road map. All the players Simeone asked Caminero for he bought. I think this is something that could only happen before two of them were in the club. This summer Tiago will probably leave and Koke will be promoted to 3rd captain.

ebc_99

It would be great if we could sell Fabregas and buy Koke for a similar amount. He would be almost perfect for us and we should go for it. If Atletico win the Final then he should leave as it would be a peak that they will find almost impossible to beat and that is a good way to go, If he stays then is chance could be gone. From Atletico's point of view they should do everything to keep him if they want to sustain this success but then again his value may never be this high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans