Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I am genuinely interested in people see that rumour as actually meaning.

Not in mood for debate today! Dont worry!

Well to be honest there is some smoke behind it. The Courtois/Stegen saga gives some pause to think that maybe there something going on.

JamDav1982

Really, I am sick of this shit. In this times I wish I could fast forward to the start of 2014-15 season. With any players, I don't care anymore...

Really?

I think this all feels exciting and a new team being built is an interesting time to see how it goes.

Most enjoyable summer in years ahead!

serghei

Really?

I think this all feels exciting and a new team being built is an interesting time to see how it goes.

Let's talk again in two months. And we'll look at the players we've bought. Than we'll see how great this summer was.

Alarcón

Really?

I agree. Last summer was boring with only Neymar signed and weeks of rumours about Thiago Silva and no one else.

I

instinct

It would be hilarious to sign a bad CB and end up with Pique Mascherano again next season. Just emblematic for this fucked up board of ours. Icing on the cake.

Although we call the board stupid at every possible moment, they are politicans. Otherwise they wouldn't be in their current positions. What do politicans depend on? The people who elect them and who have the power to do a vote of no confidence. After a trophyless season, the mood is very bad and to secure their position at the club the board HAS to sign high-profile players to please the Socios and other Culés.

Zincubus

Banned
lol what?

I read it in a different thread yesterday , thought it was this forum but it may have been a different one . It supposedly came from a reliable source and I will try and track it down now ... It just said we were going to undermine the Champion's League Final by unveiling a World Class Forward or Centre Forward ( can't recall which ) and Zubi had been working n the deal for a few months -behind the scenes ....

Zincubus

Banned
Where does this rumour even come from? I haven't seen any actual source which reports it. People on twitter only say ''according to rumours''

Well, I hope there is no journalist who thinks that Llorente is world-class. I'm getting hyped for tomorrow and if they announce Llorente as the new ''world class'' signing, I'll freak out :lol:

I'm not counting chickens but if it's true I was kinda hoping for Saurez / Cavani /Kun in that order ....

L

Learo

I read it in a different thread yesterday , thought it was this forum but it may have been a different one . It supposedly came from a reliable source and I will try and track it down now ... It just said we were going to undermine the Champion's League Final by unveiling a World Class Forward or Centre Forward ( can't recall which ) and Zubi had been working n the deal for a few months -behind the scenes ....

I hope it is someone tall and great in the air with Messi in the hole behind him. Maybe Cavani. He is unhappy on the right wing and we are obsessed with PSG players.

JamDav1982

It would be hilarious to sign a bad CB and end up with Pique Mascherano again next season. Just emblematic for this fucked up board of ours. Icing on the cake.

You come across as wanting the board etc to fail as it will make you right.

Relax and enjoy a summer where Barca are rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans