Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

lol no way the board will not hire competent players, come on guys, we will get plenty seeing that we are only a few pieces away from competing at the highest level again

if the board doesn't everyone will be asking for there heads, they dont want that

ebieymjunior

My 6th sense is saying that we will sign Mehdi Benatia and Marquinhos.

Anyway...
I think buying Benatia and a swap deal with Marquinhos for Alves and Song just makes sense.
Roma still play the way Luis Enrique taught them, and Benatia plays well in it. And Marquinhos played under Lucho! It'd have an influence on him wanting to come.

Anyway...
I think buying Benatia and a swap deal with Marquinhos for Alves and Song just makes sense.
Roma still play the way Luis Enrique taught them, and Benatia plays well in it. And Marquinhos played under Lucho! It'd have an influence on him wanting to come.

Umm... Roma bought Marquinhos AFTER Enrique left...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I was not serious, therefore the smiley :lol:

Wasnt talking about you.

h1RKA5U.gif

Trickykid

Marquinhos was doing very well in Serie A for the one season he was there and was doing very well in Ligue 1(remember Bertus praising him big time..) until he got injured or something.

He got hyped a lot during the beginning of the season, but frankly I believe it was mostly attributed to him scoring quite a few goals back then. I was never terribly impressed when I watched him. Then again, my sample size hasn't been that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans