Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
I have no problem with Marquinhos. A prospect worth developing. PSG will most likely have to sell anyway. They can't spend more than € 60M without selling and they've blown almost all of their budget on Luiz already. A straight swap for Alves might be even in the cards seeing their retardedness levels in the Luiz deal. He's 20 though and if he turns out to be the only CB signing I will be convinced that Lucho is trying to turn Barca into Barca B. You ain't winning anything with a 22 year old goalkeeper, 2 prospect centerbacks (Bartra, Marquinhos) + Pique, Sergi Roberto, dos Santos and Rafinha, selling Xavi etc.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
He feels much better with the ball on his feet than Alexis. Sanchez gets the numbers but his unwatchable most of the times.

Cuadrado this season. 35 matches (3 as a sub): 13 goals and 8 assists... Can play on both wings and as a forward too. Good player to have in squad.

He could rotate with Alexis.

Man all I can say is i agree with you wholeheartedly. Sanchez just doesn't cut it. He can't and will not fit in. Its no coincidence that our attacking flair dropped considerably as soon as he signed.

I

instinct

I wonder wether it's better to buy Marquinhos for, let's say 20-30m or promote someone like Bagnack. I don't watch both regulary but I just question if Marquinhos is worth the money if we have already have a player with the similar age in our team.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) is Barcelona's first option to be the second goalkeeper they sign this summer. [md]
Barcelona sports director Zubizarreta said during the board meeting on Monday that they plan to sign a tall full back this summer. [weloba]

Bravo.... Hope he won't leave. Anyway IF he would come, would he be the 2nd choice?

xavi_the_Boss

Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) is Barcelona's first option to be the second goalkeeper they sign this summer. [md]
Barcelona sports director Zubizarreta said during the board meeting on Monday that they plan to sign a tall full back this summer. [weloba]

Bravo.... Hope he won't leave. Anyway IF he would come, would he be the 2nd choice?

Lol read it again.

ebieymjunior

I have no problem with Marquinhos. A prospect worth developing. PSG will most likely have to sell anyway. They can't spend more than € 60M without selling and they've blown almost all of their budget on Luiz already. A straight swap for Alves might be even in the cards seeing their retardedness levels in the Luiz deal. He's 20 though and if he turns out to be the only CB signing I will be convinced that Lucho is trying to turn Barca into Barca B. You ain't winning anything with a 22 year old goalkeeper, 2 prospect centerbacks (Bartra, Marquinhos) + Pique, Sergi Roberto, dos Santos and Rafinha, selling Xavi etc.

Rumours are PSG want a direct swap deal of Marquinhos for Alves + Song. I would say go ahead.
And he won't be the only signing. I really think you're judging Lucho based on your emotions or feelings towards him.
Benatia was rumoured to be wanted by him. Both would make ideal signings for the defense.
One of Roberto/dos Santos will not stay and I think it's the latter, and a replacement for Cesc will be bought.

I

instinct

What do they want with Song? Establish Systeme Tchakap during the Parisian fashion week? lel.

Roberto

Magisterial!
dRb3lUq.jpg

All th forwards i could see joining us. As you can see Agüero would be the best by far. Personally i would go for Immobile cause he is not going to be to expensive. Cavani could also fit because he could play like a RW but would be some kind of a 9 with Messi dropping to the 10 role or out on the right

My personal lineup:

MAtS
De Sciglio-Benatia-Pique-Alba

Koke/Pogba-Busq-Iniesta

Agüero/Cavani/Immobile-Messi-Neymar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans