Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
dRb3lUq.jpg

All th forwards i could see joining us. As you can see Agüero would be the best by far. Personally i would go for Immobile cause he is not going to be to expensive. Cavani could also fit because he could play like a RW but would be some kind of a 9 with Messi dropping to the 10 role or out on the right

My personal lineup:

MAtS
De Sciglio-Benatia-Pique-Alba

Koke/Pogba-Busq-Iniesta

Agüero/Cavani/Immobile-Messi-Neymar

De Sciglio this, De Sciglio that. . .. De Sciglio is sub par and not quality enough! Behold. . . feast your eyes!

right_FBs.png

Last edited:

jamrock

never really rated rodirgo, if valencia what to push which they should be able to given they already have a nice base, then rodrigo isn't the right guy, they need a top striker and paco.

to barca related stuff, every day its a New CB. its getting boring just hurry up and resign and let the great joan laporta take things over, he'll probably find us another marquez and yaya.

Cule4life

The Culest
De Sciglio has hardly played this season. Anybody who actually watches him and doesn't just glorify stats will know they he's got great potential

ebieymjunior

never really rated rodirgo, if valencia what to push which they should be able to given they already have a nice base, then rodrigo isn't the right guy, they need a top striker and paco.

to barca related stuff, every day its a New CB. its getting boring just hurry up and resign and let the great joan laporta take things over, he'll probably find us another marquez and yaya.

To be fair, it's been Benatia and Marquinhos these past two days :p

L

linetty

De Sciglio this, De Sciglio that. . .. De Sciglio is sub par and not quality enough! Behold. . . feast your eyes!
put those stats into your arsehole, I bet you have not seen him play, not even once

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
fcbdna, stats tell us that Alexis has been a very good player for us this season, but you're still hell bent on proving him as mediocre. If you wanna use stats to prove a point then dont use it selectively.

Besides... stats are not everything. You actually need to watch them play instead.

fcbdna

Banned
put those stats into your arsehole, I bet you have not seen him play, not even once

Sorry but I do not subscribe to your sexual practices. So sorry, no can do. . . However, I have watched him play both for club and country. . . Always been and will continue to be sub par.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
dRb3lUq.jpg

All th forwards i could see joining us. As you can see Agüero would be the best by far. Personally i would go for Immobile cause he is not going to be to expensive. Cavani could also fit because he could play like a RW but would be some kind of a 9 with Messi dropping to the 10 role or out on the right

My personal lineup:

MAtS
De Sciglio-Benatia-Pique-Alba

Koke/Pogba-Busq-Iniesta

Agüero/Cavani/Immobile-Messi-Neymar

You're from Norway?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Sorry but I do not subscribe to your sexual practices. So sorry, no can do. . . However, I have watched him play both for club and country. . . Always been and will continue to be sub par.

I think it's time to follow a different sport

fcbdna

Banned
fcbdna, stats tell us that Alexis has been a very good player for us this season, but you're still hell bent on proving him as mediocre. If you wanna use stats to prove a point then dont use it selectively.

Besides... stats are not everything. You actually need to watch them play instead.

True Alexis has been great, but he just isn't clicking with the rest in the attacking dept. . . There's this disconnect, its not glaring but you can see it. As for De Sciglio, I have seen him play and honestly he is not as good, as some here claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans