Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

Of that list the only 2 who are mentally ready are Batra and Rafinha. . . Montoya and Roberto always seem to have confidence issues.

No doubt, doesn't mean they should be left out. I think Lucho wants a solid base of current starters, reinforced with transfers, along with youth players and occasionally reserve team players. Those youth players mentioned also played under Lucho in Barca B, and knowing him, he'll have his way of motivating them.

fcbdna

Banned
No doubt, doesn't mean they should be left out. I think Lucho wants a solid base of current starters, reinforced with transfers, along with youth players and occasionally reserve team players. Those youth players mentioned also played under Lucho in Barca B, and knowing him, he'll have his way of motivating them.

Same way Tata "knew Alexis" and made him start ahead of Pedro automatically. . . See how that turned out. These things go beyond knowing the coach, believing in ones self is very important too.

ebieymjunior

Same way Tata "knew Alexis" and made him start ahead of Pedro automatically. . . See how that turned out. These things go beyond knowing the coach, believing in ones self is very important too.

I'm not going to go into discussions here. All I was saying is that he knows they're attributes from his time at Barca B and that apparently he counts on them for next season. Tata has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I

instinct

I have the awkward feeling that Marquinhos could be our only CB signing this summer....What if we get only him and Benatia goes to Bayern or City..fuck man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans