Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine.

Bartra, Marquinhos, Benatia, Pique + Mascherano if needed as CBs for the 1st team. Cmon Zubi, don't disappoint us :worthy:

With Benatia, Marquinhos, Pique and Bartra, our CB position will be set for years. I just hope that if we get both Benatia and Marquinhos, we have enough money left over for the other signings we need. Like CM and RB (if Alves leaves and Marquinhos is bought as a CB). Though we do have a large budget for this window.

Last edited:
I

instinct

With Benatia, Marquinhos, Pique and Bartra, our CB position will be set for years. I just hope that if we get both Benatia and Marquinhos, we have enough money left over for the other signings we need. Like CM and RB (if Alves leaves and Marquinhos is bought as a CB). Though we do have a large budget for this window.

Inb4 Marquinhos has problems with his teeth and gets sold to Flamengo for 2m :coffee: :lol:

Benatia, Marquinhos, Koke, and a striker. Then we are done

How are we gonna get Koke, let alone for a reasonable price? He's an Atletista to the core, plus his current club are currently better than we are, AND he'd have a lesser role at Barca. Wages are basically the only reason for him to move.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love it if we did get him.

Benatia should take priority over Marquinhos in our transfer plans. As DonAndres said, Marquinhos is a luxury signing, Benatia's a necessary one.

Trickykid

How are we gonna get Koke, let alone for a reasonable price? He's an Atletista to the core, plus his current club are currently better than we are, AND he'd have a lesser role at Barca. Wages are basically the only reason for him to move.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love it if we did get him.

No matter how this season ended, we're still leaps and bounds ahead of Atletico in terms of prestige, and sportingwise, we'll surpass them soon again. Most likely already next season. Lesser role? If we were in for Koke, which of course is a big IF, then he'd either replace Fab or perhaps even Xavi, meaning that he'd have a huge role in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans