Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I have the awkward feeling that Marquinhos could be our only CB signing this summer....What if we get only him and Benatia goes to Bayern or City..fuck man..

Shh, we have to believe. Marquinhos is a luxury signing for me, Benatia is the necessary one. The former needs to work on composure and aerial ability, but as a prospect he's going to be very good for us.

I

instinct

Well, I just remembered Luis Enrique's statement that Masche is a defensive midfielder for him which means that he won't use him as CB next season. Therefore we need another CB next to Marquinhos.

Shh, we have to believe. Marquinhos is a luxury signing for me, Benatia is the necessary one. The former needs to work on composure and aerial ability, but as a prospect he's going to be very good for us.

He's gonna cost a lot for a prospect. I wouldn't mind getting both him and Benatia, but I'd rather get Benatia, make the other necessary signings like a CM, and then look at Marquinhos, rather than splash on 2 CBs before sorting out our other issues. There are more necessary transfers than the 2nd CB signing.

Last edited:
I

instinct

He's gonna cost a lot for a prospect. I wouldn't mind getting both him and Benatia, but I'd rather get Benatia, make the other necessary signings like a CM, and then look at Marquinhos. There are more necessary transfers than the 2nd CB signing.

Well, maybe Lucho plans to use Marcos as a new defensive-minded RB in case Alves leaves but if he wants him to play CB then I agree with you.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Between Benatia and Marquinhos -

Marquinhos deal with Barca is very close and very likely will sign before Benatia(if happens) or anyone. Very very close. Zubi might as well announce tomorrow or next week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jeroen Lemmen ‏@JeroenMessi10 3m
@DiMarzio Will Benatia be announced tomorrow? And who is closer, him or Marq?
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
User Actions
Following

Gianluca Di MarzioVerified account
‏@DiMarzio
@JeroenMessi10 Benatia tomorrow? Noooo
Reply Retweet Favorite More

I

instinct

I think Marquinhos could be announced tomorrow. Would match the latest rumours.

Maybe Marquinhos is our RB signing and Benatia our CB signing?

Signing Marquinhos as our RB, involving Alves in the deal, would make sense. But I'm not sure how well him as a starter (which he will be if we sign him as an RB) would work. He's still raw, and at RB, he'll be out of position. But apparently he played RB in his best game this season, so who knows...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho apparently want 2 CBs. A young and more experienced one, thus I keep my hopes up and believe that Marquinhos and Benatia could be those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans