Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benatia, Marquinhos, Koke, and a striker. Then we are done

And an RB, because I still have a feeling that if we get Marquinhos, Alves will be involved in the deal. But maybe we could get away with 3 full-time CBs in Pique, Benatia and Bartra + Masch mainly playing DM but also CB when needed, and Marquinhos as an RB but also a part-time CB.

We'll also need an RW if Sanchez leaves.

No matter how this season ended, we're still leaps and bounds ahead of Atletico in terms of prestige, and sportingwise, we'll surpass them soon again. Most likely already next season. Lesser role? If we were in for Koke, which of course is a big IF, then he'd either replace Fab or perhaps even Xavi, meaning that he'd have a huge role in the team.

He'd have a lesser role in comparison to his role at Atletico, where he's a gauaranteed starter.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Marquinhos only makes sense if he comes alongside another experienced defender. Buying only a 20 year old doesn't solve anything. I have a slight suspicion Benatia might be too expensive and we'll only get Marquinhos now that he's surplus at PSG. And because they want Alves from us they'll make a deal. Roma sold Marquinhos for € 35M, they'll surely ask at least as much for Benatia, even more so with Bayern and City also interested. Don't see us getting Benatia and Marquinhos.

If it happens however I'm the first in line to personally apologize to Zubi.

ebieymjunior

And an RB, because I still have a feeling that if we get Marquinhos, Alves will be involved in the deal. But maybe we could get away with 3 full-time CBs in Pique, Benatia and Bartra + Masch mainly playing DM but also CB when needed, and Marquinhos as an RB but also a part-time CB.

We'll also need an RW if Sanchez leaves.

Montoya, Marquinhos and Cuadrado (in addition to wing) for RB spot.

Trickykid

All rumours everywhere since last week. Apparently we're getting Cuadrado.
I was a bit upset about the possibility of selling Alexis until today. Now I don't care.

You mean that silly list of 10ish players? I really doubt we're selling that many players in one go.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Di marzio on Marquinhos .

Fak. Things are either going pretty damn well or pretty damn poorly on the Benatia front for them to veer off and focus on someone else.

This transfer season has everyone (including me) as fickle and excited as a young child. Just secure the ones we need, keep some necessary players from leaving (Masch and Xavi), and we should be back on track to win trophies.

ebieymjunior

Marquinhos only makes sense if he comes alongside another experienced defender. Buying only a 20 year old doesn't solve anything. I have a slight suspicion Benatia might be too expensive and we'll only get Marquinhos now that he's surplus at PSG. And because they want Alves from us they'll make a deal. Roma sold Marquinhos for € 35M, they'll surely ask at least as much for Benatia, even more so with Bayern and City also interested. Don't see us getting Benatia and Marquinhos.

If it happens however I'm the first in line to personally apologize to Zubi.

The rumours are Marquinhos for Alves and Song.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am giving Zubi and co the benefit of doubt here. I believe they're working on both signings.

If we only get Marquinhos then it is a disaster to be honest, but I believe we can and will get both....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans