Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whatever happens though, we must rejoice at the Luiz to PSG for £50M move. Great signing for Barca :pep:

original.jpg

Blaugrana Man

Benatia and Marquinhos would be a wonderful duo to announce together. It would alleviate our defensive woes all in one move. Though I find it hard to believe that Zubi is capable of such a competent move.

ryuken

I stop caring bout the BS Sport, MD, AS, Marca spill everyday, they r like shiet.com nowadays, it is not even funny anymore

Bertus

Still kinda weird if it happens.Why would they sell Marquinhos when Alex also leaves?

People here believe PSG is planning to do a full season with only 2 CBs. It all makes sense to them apparently.

Now we're at the point common sense is not even a factor.

:hooray:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
People here believe PSG is planning to do a full season with only 2 CBs. It all makes sense to them apparently.

Now we're at the point common sense is not even a factor.

:hooray:

Well its hard to associate PSG with common sense when they just went and payed a fortune for sideshow Bob. Just saying...

Bertus

Well its hard to associate PSG with common sense when they just went and payed a fortune for sideshow Bob. Just saying...

Nasser is a fool to believe DL was worth 45M euros, but it's way more foolish to believe PSG will only go with 2 CBs for the french league+2 national cups+champions league.

Some people here really live on another planet from my point of view.

Ah also, about the lack of common sense... barcelona got its part, especially about their CBs situation. Especially last summer when peole here were in the same state as right now about TS.

And last summer, psg fans like me had to endure all the sarcasms, same as now. But we all know how it ended, right :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans