Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

In the Liga alone, there is a lot of good and experienced DC, to name a few, Musacchio (Villarreal), Miranda (Atletico), Fazio (Sevilla), Inigo martinez (Sociedad) and Laporte (Athletic), we have options, i don't know what we are waiting for.

Bertus

I'm starting to really believe you will buy Marcos from us now guys.

If we want to get Alves from you and Hazard from Chelsea, selling Lavezzi or pastore will not be enough.

I guess it depends if we can get both or not. Chelsea doesnt want to sell hazard as far as i know despite Blanc heavily pushing for it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bertus, as a PSG fan, what sort of deal would you like to see in a hypothetical Alves for Marquinhos exchange?

F

Flavia

I'm starting to really believe you will buy Marcos from us now guys.

If we want to get Alves from you and Hazard from Chelsea, selling Lavezzi or pastore will not be enough.

I guess it depends if we can get both or not. Chelsea doesnt want to sell hazard as far as i know despite Blanc heavily pushing for it.

Could you tell me your overall opinion about Marcos? I remember you liked him a lot in some games, but hated in others.

L

Learo

lol, 40m. Thats a massive pile of cash for a player that has had a weak season compared to his Roma season. Its still better than 20m for Daniel Agger though, so I am happy with that.

Bertus

Bertus, as a PSG fan, what sort of deal would you like to see in a hypothetical Alves for Marquinhos exchange?
If we can't get Abate, Alves is first in line.

TS might also push for it. It's believed he already pushed for a DL transfer.

It will depend if we get Hazard or not. If we dont, we might keep both lavezzi and pastore and only get Alves.

The sol problem i see is that Nasser and Barcelona are at war after many comments from Rosell and Zubi. But since Rosell left, maybe it will get a bit better.

Could you tell me your overall opinion about Marcos? I remember you liked him a lot in some games, but hated in others.

He's good. I got super mad at him for a few mistakes he did last year but he was only 19yo.

IMHO he will become the best brazilian CB in the coming years when TS will start getting old.

I fully believe in him, and i'll continue to support him even if he leaves.

Contrary to Nasser, as far as the Liga is concerned, i support Barcelona. So don't think i hate you guys. It's the opposite (the spanish club i dislike is RM, just to be clear)

L

Learo

Priority? I'm out.

Its much better if we all prepare for the John Terrys and Daniel Aggers to arrive for huge amounts of money. Hoping to sign Benatia for 30m is a recipe for disappointment, given our history.

F

Flavia

Thanks, Bertus, appreciated it. He does look like one for the future. 40m could pay off if he really gets good and stays at Barça for many years. If he really comes.

barcanuck

Marquinos could turn out to be the next Henrique. I'm a bit worried about that disease he had.

If we want a Brazilian just get Doria already and call it a day!

Bertus

According to [RMC] Luis enrique want to sign Marquinho (the summer priority), we are talking about a bid of 40M or Dani Alves+ 30M.

Source(it''s in french): http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...lone-pour-boucler-le-dossier-marquinhos148793.

Le10Sport source is RMC

Gonna summarize fast because i have to go.

- RMC believes that a meeting will happen next week between Marcos' agent and Barcelona's representatives.
- Luis Enrique/Barcelona already told PSG they are very interested.
- They plan to put on the table either 40M euros or 30M euros + Alves. (i'm not sure about this part, sounds more like guesses than anything else)

Last edited:

Bertus

Marquinos could turn out to be the next Henrique. I'm a bit worried about that disease he had.

If we want a Brazilian just get Doria already and call it a day!
He has fully recovered and it was NOT hepatitisis.

Don't worry. PSG medical staff made a vrey good job. He's fully in shape and not the thin kid he was last year when he arrived in paris.

zanela

He's good. I got super mad at him for a few mistakes he did last year but he was only 19yo.

IMHO he will become the best brazilian CB in the coming years when TS will start getting old.

You think he can be relied upon from the get go? I don't know how Piqué paired with a 20y.o in central defence will pan out. Nor do I like the idea of a relatively inexperienced kid become an instant starter over Bartra. I'm afraid if we get Marquinhos for the amt quoted, there won't be any high profile CB incoming. We'll go for a cheap back up for a second signing.

Alarcón

Marquinhos + Benatia would be excellent but I doubt it'll happen... you never know though, Lucho seems serious about rejuvenating the squad and I don't think Mascherano will continue in central defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans