Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Stones is a talented player for sure, but don't you think you're overhyping him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much?

Lets see how he continues to develop, but the last thing he need right now is getting overhyped like 9/10 english players gets and in the end turn out to be average.

Sadly , I've never seen this Marquines guy play but everyone seems to be slagging him off so after seeing Stones play some amazing games this season and seeing that he's on England's reserve list for the World Cup ....I'm simply saying that I'd prefer Stones to a €40 million 20 year old , 3rd choice CB .... Seems reasonable enough especially considering that Stones would be a fraction of that price ...

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG source: "The contacts between Barça and PSG regarding Marquinhos have started at the highest level, between the presidents." [md]

:zubi: on the task.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marquinhos' agent will be in Europe this week. Could meet with Barcelona. Agent denies recent meetings, no talks since last summer. [md]

Kohe321

Our resources and priorities should be channeled towards getting Benatia first and foremost. Of course, there can be advanced negotiations with Benatia at the same time as Marquinhos, the issue is more where our main resources go... I really hope Benatia is our main priority, because he really should be.

Last edited:
Our resources and priorities should be channeled towards getting Benatia first and foremost. Of course, there can be advanced negotiations with Benatia at the same time as Marquinhos, the issue is more where our main resources go... I really hope Benatia is our main priority, because he really should be.

This.

L

linetty

The agent of Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (27) is in Barcelona to hold talks with Barcelona about a possible transfer. [france football]

Benatia and Marquinhos. That'd be really nice.

serghei

Yea, Marquinhos could be the best CB in the world in 2-3 years. He will develop a lot under Benatia and Pique. And so will Bartra.

Kohe321

Our midfield and forward line has quality coming up from La Masia that have arguably much more potential than the CBs coming, at least from what I understand (I don't follow it too closely), so bolstering our defence and futureproofing it is absolutely crucial now.

Adama, Kaptoum, Denis Suarez, Samper, Deluofeu, Rafinha, Munir (I've probably forgotten many)... All of these are potential first teamers in the relative near future.

Last edited:

Bertus

Their source is Sport...

then again, today's Marquinhos rumor came from MD and they're not much more reliable...
Nope, not just MD.

The french newspaper Le_Parisien has its own sources and reported today that Bracelona really offered 30M+Alves to PSG this previous week. And apparently, Nasser didnt agreed, menaing either he's against a transfer, or you guys will have to pay even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans