Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alves + 30m is crazy. That'd be 30m + 15m(We can and should fetch atleast that for Alves)

You can get Laporte for around 42m if you pay his buyout clause and include the taxes and the guy has also played in La Liga, is a left footed CB and taller and as good as Marquinhos if not better right now.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That player won't get a preseason with the team then and that would be really stupid.

Well it happened before with Bale, Felaini etc, I am just saying that people expects that we sign CB any day now although transfer window is not even open and negotiations could drag for long time.

F

Flavia

25-35M (Benatia, and no one believes they would sell it for 25M only given he's better than marquinhos who was sold 35M last year)

+

30M+Alves (an offer reported not only by MD, but also by Le_Parisien and both have their own sources. The funny thing is that Nasser wants MORE money)

=

Remind me your transfer budget for this summer please :messi:

IMO you will get only one of those two.

The budget is reportedly to be around 120m. They'll spend this and next year's budget, as the ban will probably happen next year.

Bertus

The budget is reportedly to be around 120m. They'll spend this and next year's budget, as the ban will probably happen next year.

Thanks for the infos. I"m sad Marcos could leave, but i'll comfort myself if PSG gets a good deal :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well it happened before with Bale, Felaini etc, I am just saying that people expects that we sign CB any day now although transfer window is not even open and negotiations could drag for long time.

Yeah, but you know the club lol. The longer it takes, the more the chances of a panic buy or no transfer at all.

Kohe321

I would shortlist adama,suarez,deluofeu,rafinha and add halilovic to our shortlist.

Of course, how could I forget Halilovic. He just signed today as well. :D

You should keep Munir on that list, though. And not including Kaptoum is crazy, he's insanely talented.

Sure, but there is a point to moving quickly. First of all, there's the WC this summer that will make landing any deal while the players are busy in Brazil more difficult.

Secondly, the players we're after and that we need are likely to be snatched up by other clubs before the end of the window anyway, because they are already being strongly linked to other clubs who have no problems splashing cash and landing deals. City would snatch up Benatia right in front of our eyes if we were to give up momentum and rest on our laurels now, we need to really work quickly to secure him. We don't want to be sitting with the summers "leftovers" in august because we didn't manage to seal the deals when it mattered.

Alves + 30m is crazy. That'd be 30m + 15m(We can and should fetch atleast that for Alves)

You can get Laporte for around 42m if you pay his buyout clause and include the taxes and the guy has also played in La Liga, is a left footed CB and taller and as good as Marquinhos if not better right now.

I agree! If Marquinhos is going to cost that much, we might as well just buy Laporte who already have La Liga experience.

Immobile rumors are exciting. If he hasn't already agreed to join Dortmund, I think he would be hard pressed to turn down coming to Barcelona if we show interest. Dortmund is awesome, but the offer of being a part of rebuilding Barca together with some of the biggest stars in the world in one of the most beautiful cities in the world should be hard to turn down.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Of course, how could I forget Halilovic. He just signed today as well. :D
Sure, but there is a point to moving quickly. First of all, there's the WC this summer that will make landing any deal while the players are busy in Brazil more difficult.

Well sure Zubi and fans wants to do this quickly, but it doesn't mean that Roma wants sell quickly, Roma's boss even said that Benatia isn't going anywhere, this means that they might drag this for as long as possible to get the biggest bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans