Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Barcelona are interested in Torino (co-owned by Juventus) forward Ciro Immobile (24), who is close to a deal with Borussia Dortmund. [md]

Bertus

The agent of Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (27) is in Barcelona to hold talks with Barcelona about a possible transfer. [france football]

Benatia and Marquinhos. That'd be really nice.

25-35M (Benatia, and no one believes they would sell it for 25M only given he's better than marquinhos who was sold 35M last year)

+

30M+Alves (an offer reported not only by MD, but also by Le_Parisien and both have their own sources. The funny thing is that Nasser wants MORE money)

=

Remind me your transfer budget for this summer please :messi:

IMO you will get only one of those two.

Crixus

Nope, not just MD.

The french newspaper Le_Parisien has its own sources and reported today that Bracelona really offered 30M+Alves to PSG this previous week
How much would Paolo Maldini cost if he was still playing ? Luiz 50 Marcos 30m +alves . my god

Neymessi

Our midfield and forward line has quality coming up from La Masia that have arguably much more potential than the CBs coming, at least from what I understand (I don't follow it too closely), so bolstering our defence and futureproofing it is absolutely crucial now.

Adama, Kaptoum, Denis Suarez, Samper, Deluofeu, Rafinha, Munir (I've probably forgotten many)... All of these are potential first teamers in the relative near future.

I would shortlist adama,suarez,deluofeu,rafinha and add halilovic to our shortlist.

I

instinct

Bertus, can you tell us something about how reliable ''France Football'' is?

Bertus

Bertus, can you tell us something about how reliable ''France Football'' is?

Usually reliable. It's often quoted as the best french football magazine by all the actors here in france (Coaches, Journalists, players)

But no medias will never be 100% right in the end remember, since behind the scene, thing can move either way.

I

instinct

Usually reliable. It's often quoted as the best french football magazine by all the actors here in france (Coaches, Journalists, players)

But no medias will never be 100% right in the end remember, since behind the scene, thing can move either way.

Thanks man :) Good news. Benatia deal could be sealed soon.

Bertus

We should only pay 10-15 million if we include Alves in the deal.

Well, the things is that if we believe what Le_Parisien reported, it's not even PSG who asked for 30M+Alves, it's Barcelona and Zubi who came by themselves with this offer.

If it happens, don't blame PSG.

L

linetty

25-35M (Benatia, and no one believes they would sell it for 25M only given he's better than marquinhos who was sold 35M last year)

+

30M+Alves (an offer reported not only by MD, but also by Le_Parisien and both have their own sources. The funny thing is that Nasser wants MORE money)

=

Remind me your transfer budget for this summer please :messi:

IMO you will get only one of those two.
Qatar is our sponsor too. I don't think money is the biggest problem. We will also sell some players like JDS, Afellay, Pedro or Sanchez, Song.

We can spend 2 seasons budget because of the transfer ban. Which means we will have around 120M + money from sales of the players.

Bertus

Qatar is our sponsor too. I don't think money is the biggest problem. We will also sell some players like JDS, Afellay, Pedro or Sanchez, Song.

We can spend 2 seasons budget because of the transfer ban. Which means we will have around 120M + money from sales of the players.

Well, if Barcelona happens to pay 35M+Alves or even more for Marcos (since apparently Nasser rejected 30M+Alves), and that we get Hazard with this money (it would pay half of the supposed price Hazard has [70M euros])...

That said, i still believe it's a big mistake to sell Marcos, so much potential. Anyone who saw him playing this season knows he topped any other CBs (beside TS and maybe Alex) from the French League depsite 3-4 big mistakes.

And before you say the french league is shit, it is still a marvel given the dude was only 19yo this past season.

Journalists even called him Mini-TS here in France.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans