Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
To be honest I do like the Marquinhos potential buy. He has mounds of potential, very much on par with Laporte. I do understand he struggled with illness at PSG, but if you compare his season at Roma with Laporte's last season at Bilbao, stats-wise Marquinhos had a better season than Laporte. He has talent and is but a baby in CBs years.

The prices does bother me though. €30m + Alves, or any other variant with more money is a hard pill to swallow.

Kohe321

Hoping there will be some sort of followup today regarding the news of Benatias agent coming to Barcelona to negotiate. If these news are true and they have met today, then surely something should come out from the papers soon. A picture of his agent leaving or something... anything.

Here's hoping Zubi didn't lowball the bid or seemed uninterested because he's mainly chasing Marquinhos, but rather did what he should do: slam 40m on the table so hard that it buckled and yell at his agent: "Benatia must come to Barca. We have nice weather, we have Messi, we have Adriano for comic relief, and there's cake". :hooray:

Right now, Marquinhos is mostly potential. Which is why him alone over Benatia won't be anywhere near enough, but him + Benatia would be awesome, albeit overpriced.

serghei

Guys, Benatia is not free of contract. Unless there are news from AS ROMA, suggesting they want to sell, today's news means nothing. The talk with Roma is more important than the talk with Benatia's agent.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hoping there will be some sort of followup today regarding the news of Benatias agent coming to Barcelona to negotiate. If these news are true and they have met today, then surely something should come out from the papers soon. A picture of his agent leaving or something... anything.

Here's hoping Zubi didn't lowball the bid or seemed uninterested because he's mainly chasing Marquinhos, but rather did what he should do: slam 40m on the table so hard that it buckled and yell at his agent: "Benatia must come to Barca. We have nice weather, we have Messi, we have Adriano for comic relief, and there's cake". :hooray:
This is what I'm very afraid of.

Kohe321

Guys, Benatia is not free of contract. Unless there are news from AS ROMA, suggesting they want to sell, today's news means nothing. The talk with Roma is more important than the talk with Benatia's agent.

Sure, but we need to start somewhere? Not like Zubi can fly to Rome and kick in the door of the president of the club and start throwing money at his face. Even if it would be awesome if he did.

barcanuck

I'm still weary of Bena and Marq since they are Italian league priced. Italian league is now 5th best league and even more a one team league then Germany right now. We should be trying for Mangala it will same price as Marq and he played all year proving his worth.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Exactly, it's going to be a long process with Roma trying to get as much money out of this deal as possible.

L

linetty

Tancredi Palmeri, beIN Sports journalist says Barcelona & PSG are negotiating Marquinhos for Alves+money swap very intensively.

icemanbrfc

Dont understand this. We could possibly get 10-15 mill for Alves. Take the 30 mill, add the 15 mill and go for Laporte. Benatia and Laporte a much better look. This 30mill plus Alves for Marquinhos is odd imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans