Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Which is funny a year ago BF was all "get Marquinhos" and they're like "don't get Marquinhos"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What negative stuff? He's a great young player with a ton of potential. Pace, not bad in the air, and doesn't seem to have any attitude problems. I'd prefer to go for Benatia but I'd be happy if we got Marquinhos.

Negative stuff IMO is that Blanc preferred Alex over Marquinhos, so what if Lucho prefers Mascherano over him as well, we will end up with the same CB duo again.

NeyMesSis

dont be always so pessimistic.. i think we will get benatia but you are saying like marquinhos is absolute shit.. hes 20 and one, if not the biggest, CB prospect in the world.
I would welcome him with open arms.

And yeah I dont care whats the price I just want the board to spend money on a big new team.. with power, fresh blood, etc..

L

Learo

Negative stuff IMO is that Blanc preferred Alex over Marquinhos, so what if Lucho prefers Mascherano over him as well, we will end up with the same CB duo again.

But reports are that we will buy two CBs in order to ensure Masche as a DM.

1 CB + 1 CB able to play RB + 1 striker seems to be the clear goal from what I've read.

Xavinho

Marquinhos still played plenty of times despite his health problem at the start of the season. And we're talking about a 19-year-old. He only turned 20 about a week ago.
Mascherano very well might not be here next season, and Lucho has already said he sees him as a midfielder.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Oh dear, we just laughed our asses of after the Luiz deal - now we gonna' pay +30M AND Alves for Marquinhos?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Marquinhos still played plenty of times despite his health problem at the start of the season. And we're talking about a 19-year-old. He only turned 20 about a week ago.
Mascherano very well might not be here next season, and Lucho has already said he sees him as a midfielder.

OMG and he has health problems, here is more negative stuff :lol:. Lucho also said that he sees Mascherano as captain so they don't want him to leave and I think they still play him as CB if it's really necessary.

L

Learo

Oh dear, we just laughed our asses of after the Luiz deal - now we gonna' pay +30M AND Alves for Marquinhos?

It was rejected according to the French sources, so we have to pay more than that. We shouldnt be surprised though, as we always overpay and undersell. But if all our transfers become great successes, then it is absolutely fine. Especially since we seem to be looking for players who are quite young with their best years ahead of them (like Marquinhos, ter Stegen, Halilovic and Laporte).

Galning

Which is funny a year ago BF was all "get Marquinhos" and they're like "don't get Marquinhos"

Forum makes as many mistakes as the Barça board. I remember a couple of years ago people were jizzing all over Pastore when he was at Palermo. One of many "dream" transfers that in hindsight would've been a mistake.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 26s
BOOM! Barcelona and PSG closing in for a swap Marquinhos for Dani Alves + money. Meeting at extremely advanced stage.

:angry:

XaviMessiGirl

Forum makes as many mistakes as the Barça board. I remember a couple of years ago people were jizzing all over Pastore when he was at Palermo. One of many "dream" transfers that in hindsight would've been a mistake.

I don't watch PSG, so he's not doing well there? I liked him at Palermo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans