Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Dont understand this. We could possibly get 10-15 mill for Alves. Take the 30 mill, add the 15 mill and go for Laporte. Benatia and Laporte a much better look. This 30mill plus Alves for Marquinhos is odd imo

Laporte, Benatia, Pique would mean game over for Bartra. Marquinhos can play in the right wing. That's probably way we want him that badly. Laporte comming would be nice, but could affect Bartra's evolution.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dani Alves entourage denies that the Brazilian is negotiating with French club PSG and that there's no meeting with them [ara]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Laporte played a few games at LB this year and did very good for himself. It's not really a crazy notion, though definitely not a permanent thing.

L

Learo

Laporte, Benatia, Pique would mean game over for Bartra. Marquinhos can play in the right wing. That's probably way we want him that badly. Laporte comming would be nice, but could affect Bartra's evolution.

I agree, but we will buy another CB in addition to a RB/CB, so whether that will be Laporte or Benatia remains to be seen.

SwiftGuyver

not odd at all IMO.

we need a more defensive RB now, this season has proved that beyond any doubt. i'm fed up with Alves. we can't continue with him and Alba both racing forward and leaving us so exposed all the time. plus his poor crossing and general attitude are getting extremely annoying IMO.

Alba at LB with Montoya/Marquinhos at RB. Marquinhos also providing cover/backup at CB along with Bartra. Piqué & Benatia as our first choice CB starters.

this is the market we are having to deal in now i'm afraid. PSG will need some tempting to sell Marquinhos and money plus Alves could do it. long term it could work out great for us, a potentially world class CB who isn't even 21 yet who can grow/learn from the likes of Benatia for a couple seasons and still get plenty of playing time at both RB and CB.

DonAK

If Alves leaves, we will have to strenghten the right side since we'd only have Montoya there.

Well... We're getting Cuadrado aren't we? :VdB:

Seriously though, If we get the guy then I hope he proves me and everyone else wrong big time.

serghei

If we get Benatia and other CB and stick with Alves and Montoya on the right is not that bad either. Lucho could rejuvenate Dani Alves. The most important thing is to sign a great CB. Then we'll see the rest.

DonAK

Rumours from beIN sports france that PSG have accepted a bid of 20m + Alves.

RUMOUR - Not confirmed. HOLD your breath. Can be HOAX.

Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans