Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 26s
BOOM! Barcelona and PSG closing in for a swap Marquinhos for Dani Alves + money. Meeting at extremely advanced stage.

:angry:

He's just recycling what Di Marzio said a few days ago and what MD said yesterday. Although I can see us getting him. I just hope it's not the 30m + Alves figure.

XaviMessiGirl

Which is funny a year ago BF was all "get Marquinhos" and they're like "don't get Marquinhos"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting Marquinhos from Roma last summer would have been fine, the issue now (at least for me) is what we would have to pay to get him from PSG.

DonAK

We always talk about flops, but it's not always the player's fault, also some players need some time to settle. Do anyone remember when Modric was called a flop midway through his first season and Song was called the better buy? He was even voted as a flop in Marca or/and AS' editions.

Shegzy

If lamela or pastore came here they might have succeeded u never know how a transfer will be whether it will be a success or not and the sucess depend on a lot of variables: the player himself ,the squad he is going to, his new coach and most importantly the formation and playing style of the team. BTW how many match did lamela play 4 spurs. if spurs sign Sanchez he would be in the same position lamela is.how many spurs player performed well the only ones I think performed are eriksen and loris.

XaviMessiGirl

It's true that a lot of Serie A players are built for Serie A and some might have trouble adapting to other styles. Doesn't mean they're bad players though. Like Kaka had a poor time of it at Madrid, went back to Milan and it's like he never left (only difference now is that most of his teammates are garbage).

DonAK

Anyway, @instinct

Get ready for that avatar :pep:

I think we'll get an announcement this week.

DonAK

AS(s)

The agent of Roma player Medhi Benatia is in Spain to negotiate a possible transfer to Barça who hope to sign him for no less than 25M [as]

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans