Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Marquinhos can be our new Abidal! Great versatility, fast and good in the air. A defensive RB giving Alba more freedom, just like Alves had freedom when Abidal was on the left.

All our signings must be great in the air. That should be priority no.1. Our stats on defensive and offensive set pieces is awful and Lucho, our new Simeone will make sure to correct it.

Bertus

BeIn Sport France didnt publish nor said anything about that.

I am in France btw. So i know what i'm talking about.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Don't blame me, blame Sport who's running a story about it on their website quoting beIN france.

Bertus

How good would Marquinhos be at RB for us? Bertus?
Dunno, he did plays RB for us 2-3 times. Not better than VdW.

He said himself he can help even in mid if necessary, but he WANTS to play CB. It's his position. RB is not.

That's probably why PSG seeks a RB? because Marcos probably refused to play RB regulary.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Bertus again.....

Buzz_Killington.jpg

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Marquinhos can be our new Abidal! Great versatility, fast and good in the air. A defensive RB giving Alba more freedom, just like Alves had freedom when Abidal was on the left.

All our signings must be great in the air. That should be priority no.1. Our stats on defensive and offensive set pieces is awful and Lucho, our new Simeone will make sure to correct it.

Where this Marquinhos as RB even comes from? We need a CB and we are buying a player who plays at CB position. I wouldn't mind defensive RB but Marquinhos only played few times as RB, he played once as DM, so I guess he is our new DM as well.

Bertus

Don't blame me, blame Sport who's running a story about it on their website quoting beIN france.

I don't blame anyone. I'm used to spanish medias.

I just inform you guys. If it becomes true, i'll come confirming.

No worries :beer2:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't blame anyone. I'm used to spanish medias.

I just inform you guys. If it becomes true, i'll come confirming.

No worries :beer2:

I was actually talking about the others guys here :lol:

You know it's true Bertus, you know it deep inside your frenchie heart.

serghei

BeIN france has a video story about Marquinhos to Barca for 30m + Alves, but they are quoting the spanish press as source. :rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans