Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

apparently the rumor says barca is going to announce Marcos and another player in the coming hours .
Btw i am not sure of this i've been told this by a friend .

Bertus

apparently the rumor says barca is going to announce Marcos and another player in the coming hours .
Btw i am not sure of this i've been told this by a friend .

Rumors from who and from where?

Nothing here in France so far.

Watching BIS atm and nothing. Reading the press, and not even Le10Sport who's one of the worst french papers ever is publishing anything.

Kohe321

Last summer fire only burnt barca's fans tho :tata:

ldtpOON.gif

L

Learo

Last summer fire only burnt barca's fans tho :tata:

Would you really like to see Marquinhos stay? We are obsessed with buying players from the rich clubs. That is why I definitely believe we are really trying to sign Marquinhos. Its definitely something here.

He cost Roma 1.5m+1.5m in variables for a total of 3m euros two years ago. 30m (whether Alves+20m or 30m straight) is a good price for you for a bench player. And for us, it is better than Chygrynskiy for 25m.

Bertus

Would you really like to see Marquinhos stay? We are obsessed with buying players from the rich clubs. That is why I definitely believe we are really trying to sign Marquinhos. He cost Roma 1.5m+1.5m in variables for a total of 3m euros two years ago. 30m is a good price for you for a bench player. And for us, it is better than Chygrynskiy for 25m.
I personally would really like to see Marco stay.

But as always, I try to not be blinded by fanboyism and so I actually really believe Marcos will be sold.

I'm a down to earth person. What i want is not what always happens.

Bertus

Still the news comes from sport and we all know what that means , i will believe Bertus for now .
Bertus>sport
:beer2:

The sol real piece of real news that is not a rumor that i have is from last saturday when it was said here in France that a meeting is planned for this week between Marcos' Agent and Zubi.

It was also reported by himself that Marcos will have a talk with Nasser.

So far as i know, neither happened today.

Just wait a few days at worse and you will probably get an answer.

L

Learo

There is a lot of smoke right now, reminiscent of a wildfire, so lets wait and see.

Crixus

Why don't you just ask him what his source is? o.o

Don't tell me it's his grandma working at sport.es :tata1:

wait what , i just said "Still the news comes from sport and we all know what that means , i will believe Bertus for now .
Bertus>sport "
Refreshed and i found your comment making fun of me , imma go cry now .

Bertus

wait what , i just said "Still the news comes from sport and we all know what that means , i will believe Bertus for now .
Bertus>sport "
Refreshed and i found your comment making fun of me , imma go cry now .

Do not!

I didnt want to hurt you or anything :(

It was supposed to just have fun between us all, don't worry about it really ^^

I had my part of fail too in this story (like with marcos current salary), don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans