Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
All the signs are good, but still some conflicting reports. If we've reached an agreement for Marcos, what's with the Alves entourage denial? Also, at this point I can't even tell whether they have the same agent or not :lol:.

Hope we get this over with soon. Since Benatia ditched Morocco and Marcos is speaking out, both players seem to be close to some sort of resolution. I just pray it favors us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We are not splashing out 30m for a player to be sitting on the bench. Evenwe are not that mad.

30m is starting material.

Either Marquinhos is meant to be our RB or we are not getting both.

The reports have suggested that the board has been wanting to get 2 cbs, with one of them being able to play fb. So this would be in line with that. I just hope that Bartra doesn't get thrown under the bus.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All the signs are good, but still some conflicting reports. If we've reached an agreement for Marcos, what's with the Alves entourage denial? Also, at this point I can't even tell whether they have the same agent or not :lol:.

Hope we get this over with soon. Since Benatia ditched Morocco and Marcos is speaking out, both players seem to be close to some sort of resolution. I just pray it favors us.

If we actually do it. If we actually do something no one ever imagined. If we actually get Marcos AND Benatia..... Then all hail Zubi!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If we actually do it. If we actually do something no one ever imagined. If we actually get Marcos AND Benatia..... Then all hail Zubi!

e6aa88910d5fe8cb13bc3c2354216a86.jpg

He approves.

L

Learo

So far, our two new signings have been sensible and smart judging from the outside, so we seemed to be improving in the transfer department. Lucho is said to be a fox when it comes to transfers. He is not like Pep, who quite frankly was appalling when he was given full authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans