Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Yeah but the team also didn't have the depth Madrid had. And Madrid kept on going to win CL. Meanwhile Atletico lost theeir legs.

I think thats stretching it. People were saying that Atletico will never be able to carry this on for 38 games in the league when they never rotate. But not only did they do that and won the league, but they also reached the CL final. Atletico almost won it as well. In fact, I'd say we have looked far more tired than Atletico throughout the whole season. With Lucho, I hope he can bring us the rocket up our players' ass that Simeone can with his players. Thats the most important thing IMO.

Crixus

Cat Radio is the most reliable Barca source. The unreliable part is whether the guy on Twitter who translates their stuff does it properly. Not only in translating word for word but also the gist of it all. Just a few days ago people on Twitter were translating ter Stegen's interview as "Barca is a special club" when he just said "it's one particular club".
@lucasammr is honest and reliable guy, been following him for long time .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think thats stretching it. People were saying that Atletico will never be able to carry this on for 38 games in the league when they never rotate. But not only did they do that and won the league, but they also reached the CL final. Atletico almost won it as well. In fact, I'd say we have looked far more tired than Atletico throughout the whole season. With Lucho, I hope he can bring us the rocket up our players' ass that Simeone can with his players. Thats the most important thing IMO.

You have to remember that they haven't WON a match in approx. a month now. They ran out of gas like a month ago, and they were running on fumes. We would have beat them to the La Liga title if they hadn't managed something from that set piece.

Kohe321

If Zubi manages to bring us Stegen, Halilovic, Benatia, Marquinhos and Koke all in one transferwindow, all of the previous blunders would be forgotten and forgiven instantly. That would be absolutely incredible.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If Zubi manages to bring us Stegen, Halilovic, Benatia, Marquinhos and Koke all in one transferwindow, all of the previous blunders would be forgotten and forgiven instantly. That would be absolutely incredible.

Still missing a nice forward to round it up, but yeah, that'd be a nice haul.

PaulFCB

Banned
You have to remember that they haven't WON a match in approx. a month now. They ran out of gas like a month ago, and they were running on fumes. We would have beat them to the La Liga title if they hadn't managed something from that set piece.

We ran out of gas after Bernabeu win, Real Madrid kinda ran out of gas themselves but they had their Valladolid away postponed so they... would be fresh for Bayern 2nd leg?
Anyway...it was a very exhausting season for everybody, Real didn't count at all anymore since they lost points in Valladolid even though everybody saw them favs for the title before that midweek game, Atletico had to push for a point with Malaga and between that and the CL final they had to survive Camp Nou.
Each way, Atletico ended up without Arda and Costa in two of the most important games of their recent history ( at least ), Filipe was also over for good by the time Toby replaced him, everybody, including late comer Sosa were practically terminated.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I wouldn't mind Lukaku either. Maybe he'd be the better option because he has more physical strength. But I won't get my hopes up because in the end it'll be a Llorente

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans