Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic (26) is an option in case a midfielder leaves. He has a 40M buyout fee, but agreed he can leave for 25M [md]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Immobile would be damn good. Would we be able to get Kostas Mitroglou now that Fulham got relegated?

Immobile is a pretty good option to be honest. Plays a lot like David Villa when he was younger. He's less technical than Villa but quicker. Very good finisher.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly, Pedro is nothing compared to the guy he was in that season.
As for Alexis, I wouldn't give him unless we sign a replacement firstly and I don't know who we could buy there that is worth it, and only after that, with the money for Pedro, buy a striker.
I thought Inter was crazy for Pedro, no more passion for him with the new owner?

PS: Oh lol, please stahp with Mitroglou, that makes me think any striker in this world could come to Barca :p.

PaulFCB is back. :worthy:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Immobile didnt score a single goal 15 games in a row last season I believe. Thats pretty pathetic for a striker.

This season that just ended or the one before? He just had his breakout season in Torino. Scored pretty much at will.

L

Learo

Rakitic, Immobile...these are good but not Barcelona good. They are in their mid-20s and has not set the world on fire by any means.

F

Flavia

I highly doubt Masch will accept a DM role since he knows his playing time will be severely decreased. Unless Lucho decides to play double pivot, I don't see how Masch will accept a DM role.

As cb he won't have any playing time. Lucho said clearly Masch won't be a cb anymore for Barça, thankfully. He'll either be dm, or go.

PaulFCB

Banned
I wonder how Mascherano will fit back in the midfield as I remember his first experiences at Barca playing there were pretty much nightmarish.

L

Learo

Luca Toni is almost 50 years old and was the 2nd top goal scorer playing for Verona. Di Natale? He is turning 37 this year and was 4th top scorer. Could this happen in La Liga?

Bertus

New news guys. Medias now do reverted rumor:

According to Globo, it's reported that it was PSG who approached Barcelona and asked 30M+Alves to sell them marquinhos. And barcelona refused.

It's starting to sound like bullshits all around just like last summer.

Still nothing on the french front here o/

I'll update you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans