Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Leave Immobile for BVB. The union is better for both the player and the club. Besides, no immobile for you, if no hummels for me. Its only fair. :p

You're just afraid that he'll eventually bring along his best friend Insigne. Besides, this is better than me lusting after the latter, no? :p

xxxxxx

Hopes of signing Benatia are fading away because of Chelsea & City interest along with the high price tag (md)

Great....

They should know by now they need a quality experienced CB, not an experienced player who is in his 30's.

It wouldn't surprise me if they've only offered 25m euros, and they won't go any higher. Our board always thinks it has the right to get a player on the cheap. They're prepared to spend 100m euros on a player who wasn't needed, yet won't go and spend 35m euros on a much needed position.

PaulFCB

Banned
Despite rumoured interest in Torino (co-owned by Juventus) forward Immobile, Barcelona have not been in touch with clubs or player. [gdm]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alba - Pique - Benatia - Marquinhos(Defensive RB - Effectively establishing a 3 man defence)

:zubi:

Falcao would be a dream, probably not possible.

not really, a real striker is for a plan B
no way Messi will play RW and him vein AM is difficult with midfielders like sergi, Iniesta or Cesc. So the striker is there to give messi rest or the last 20 minutes (if you need a win).
you need a Larssontype of striker, somebody who can score but accept the bench most of the time.
a 60m tranfer won't do that

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
not really, a real striker is for a plan B
no way Messi will play RW and him vein AM is difficult with midfielders like sergi, Iniesta or Cesc. So the striker is there to give messi rest or the last 20 minutes (if you need a win).
you need a Larssontype of striker, somebody who can score but accept the bench most of the time.
a 60m tranfer won't do that

I know that Messi won't play RW that's why I was quoting Marca saying that Barca wants to keep Messi as false 9 and buy mobile striker who can play as winger, probably instead of Alexis.

DonAK

We'll probably see if we're still interested in Benatia if the rumours persist after signing Marquinhos.

Barcilliant

Benatia is THE key signing. We would be alot poorer without him. Knowing our board they will try and compensate for the failure to sign a wc cb by signing a big name forward like Aguero. We dont need Aguero or Suarez. We need Hummels or Benatia.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We'll probably see if we're still interested in Benatia if the rumours persist after signing Marquinhos.

You really believe that we going to sign Marcos? I read yesterday on barcastuff that Marquinhos agent said that there is no contact between him and Barca since last season and I won't be surprised if that's true. Alex leaving PSG so they will have 3 very good CBs and that is normal for top club.

DonAK

You really believe that we going to sign Marcos? I read yesterday on barcastuff that Marquinhos agent said that there is no contact between him and Barca since last season and I won't be surprised if that's true. Alex leaving PSG so they will have 3 very good CBs and that is normal for top club.

To be fair with all the conflicting reports I don't really know what to believe.

sabby

To be fair with all the conflicting reports I don't really know what to believe.

And That's exactly what Zubi wants !! Either its a brilliant plan to create smoke screens for real good signings or its just a ploy to keep the fans busy :zubi:

sailor

You guys,when I read your posts full of good suggestions and some high hopes I get some groovy feelings, but then I remember Zubi (mind you, Zubi means a dick in Arabic !:tata1:) I collapse mentally ! Je fume du thé, le cauchemar continu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans