Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Well that's it then for our future, if football really is going in this direction where clubs become d"#ck measuring competitions between sheikhs and their toys. Fifa FFP is truly a joke then.

When Messi, Iniesta and Busquets retire, and we are mainly at the mercy of how good our homegrown talent is, we're probably not going to win much again. Afraid that our best really is behind us now, if we can't even make good signings THIS summer, with THIS budget.

Bah I'm too frustrated, I'll be back later.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well that's it then for our future, if football really is going in this direction where clubs become d"#ck measuring competitions between sheikhs and their toys. Fifa FFP is truly a joke then.

When Messi, Iniesta and Busquets retire, and we are mainly at the mercy of how good our homegrown talent is, we're probably not going to win much again. Afraid that our best really is behind us now, if we can't even make good signings THIS summer, with THIS budget.

Step away from the ledge my man, it is still early in the transfer window and players are still unsigned for every club. No need to get depressed and suicidal.

Bertus

Listen, cheikh al-Thani said that but he didn't do much beside talking big.

We bought DL, sure, but i'll wait what we will be doing next, to see if he really doesn't care about FFP at all.

But his "i don't care about that FFP crap, look i spent 50M on DL lol/rofl" was so funny.

Cheikh al-Thani really trolled everyone today. You should just have a good laugh really. I'm not sure PSG wants to be at war with the FFP.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Step away from the ledge my man, it is still early in the transfer window and players are still unsigned for every club. No need to get depressed and suicidal.

Exactly for example the same Marquinhos signed for PSG on July 19, Bale signed RM on September 1st and it's only May now.

gatsu

If we miss out on both Benatia and Marquinhos then who will we sign? Mathieu and Miranda?

Thiago Silva, Gallardo stated recently in (punto pellota), that Messi will move to PSG next season, and a swap Thiago Silva+ money for Messi is a possibility :tata1:

I

instinct

Bartomeu: "Alexis Sanches is not on the transfer list, he is part of the plans for next season

I

instinct

Bartomeu (president): "Vidal and Bravo rumours? Don't know anything, I can only talk about our players. Those are just rumours." [mercurio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans