Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah that's what it says. Barca not in for Miranda, but infact interested in another Atleti player.

Edit: Most likely Koke, with a very small outside shot at Filipe Luis.

If it's true, of course.

Jadentheman

Hmm, so we are interested in a different Atleti player?

Damn, this summer will be a rollercoaster ride. One day Benatia is off to Chelsea and we sign Miranda for 30m, the other day we sign Benatia and make a bid for Koke or whoever

Koke? I assume it's Koke

barca1899

Not one signing yet:angry:. Is this club run by monkeys?

terstegen_zpsc42a1e30.png
The transfer window opens on 1st July :calmdown:

I

instinct

We could also negotiate about Manquillo, couldn't we? Since Alves probably leaves this summer, we need a RB and we have the option to buy him because of the Villa deal. However, he is currently injured.

L

Learo

We have made 2 interesting and sensible signings in ter Stegen and Halilovic.

I think we see a pattern were we no longer go for geezers, but try to sign players with their best years ahead of them. This should be lauded and not lamented.

Egert

Estonian Culé
No Benatia...
PSG's Marquinhos (20) is at this moment Barcelona's main centre back option. All club people involved gave their ok. Clubs are talking. [md]

Crixus

He is basically saying that we're not interested in Miranda, but are just using his name.

Aguilar is one of the better guys at MD, but god knows whats happening in Barcelona and inside Zubi's head.
Francesc Aguilar isn't that reliable believe me , but he says he's been told from an inside source that we aren't after Miranda i don't think he is that stupid to put such news on twitter unless he got confirmation .
and i still believe we're after benatia , Chelsea are after Varane and Mangala Man city is the only threat .

L

Learo

Hopefully it is a smokescreen in order to get Laporte and Dede from Cruzeiro. Wouldnt mind Marquinhos either, but only for 20m+5m(Alves).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans