Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

Just read this "Apparently this guy @Khaled_RMFC is Nasser Al-Khelaifi best friend and he works for Bein sport middle east which is owned by Nasser said in one of his tweets that Marcos signed for Barca "
:pep:

Pepe Silvia

tbh Mathieu is good and probably cheap.Wouldn´t mind him coming with someone else.
Sure he's got experience and I agree I wouldn't mind him coming either IF he wasn't taking up room on the roster sheet. We have enough 'good' players we need great defenders and have long been struggling to keep up by making due with makeshift line. We need to SPEND this transfer window and not continue with the cheap skate antics.

Sure he's got experience and I agree I wouldn't mind him coming either IF he wasn't taking up room on the roster sheet. We have enough 'good' players we need great defenders and have long been struggling to keep up by making due with makeshift line. We need to SPEND this transfer window and not continue with the cheap skate antics.

This. Pay whatever the fuck Roma want for Benatia. We'll have to overspend anyway, so we might as well overspend for Benatia, who is by far the best option, instead of some scrub. Marquinhos would also be a hell of a lot better than Mathieu. We NEED to spend. Especially on CBs. We can't afford to be greedy right now.

Last edited:

gatsu

Just read this "Apparently this guy @Khaled_RMFC is Nasser Al-Khelaifi best friend and he works for Bein sport middle east which is owned by Nasser said in one of his tweets that Marcos signed for Barca "

Just read his tweets, he didn't say that, he said that a deal with Marquinhos is very close, maybe he was just referring to the last Rac1 news.

If you ask me it's not reliable.

hardyboy

I don't want to believe anything after the Rac1 blunder until its official....

F

Flavia

I think today's events showed twitter is not reliable. Or any media, for that matter. They pick up a rumor and spread it.
I won't be surprised if the cb is announced like adriano was. No one expecting.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I've reported him for spam. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans