Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona have made a "10M + Tello" bid for Atletico centre back Miranda (29) and are waiting for the reply of Atletico. [sport]

miranda_offer.png

Crixus

Barcelona want to raise 118M from the sales of Cesc, Alexis, Alves, Song and Tello this summer
Miranda €10m + Tello
I thought we had 120m to spend this season , i am getting the feeling that we'll sell first then sign .

I

instinct

Marquinhos (PSG): "We will have to sit down with PSG, my agent and my family to decide what is best for me." [rac1]

L

Learo

already reports his agreed to move to man utd for £24m.

Thats insanity if true. Almost 30m euros. For an almost 30 year old defender coming from a defensive system to be played in Van Gaal's high backline.

Kohe321

Marquinhos (PSG): "We will have to sit down with PSG, my agent and my family to decide what is best for me." [rac1]

Nasser will tell him and his agent to keep teasing Barca until august, and then they will make an official statement: "Marquinhos is not for sale for any price, we count on him for next season. Always did".

:tata1:

ivan_barca

Real Sociedad won't let goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) leave for less than 15M, which is too much for Barcelona. His buyout fee is 30M. [md]

Barcelona don't expect to be able to announce the signing of a centre back soon. [ser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans