Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

The board can bring Aguero or Suarez for all I care(Wont happen anyway, but hypothetically), but if they fail to bring a good CB then they have failed and big time as well. It's the one position we desperately need to strenghten, even more now that Puyol has retired/left the club.

Your deadline is approaching

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Your deadline is approaching

At the moment I don't even care about that bet. The only thing I want is for us to do well in this transfer window and I'd happily don that avatar till 1st September if that's what it takes for Zubi, Bartomeu and others to shift gears....... and brains. :p

xxxxxx

And we chase a short CB who can't get his game for PSG.

No wonder why we failed last year. I honestly can't wait till these idiots are out of this club. They're destroying the club!

F

Flavia

If they let benatia go to chase marquinhos... pfft. Lost cause. Imagine ending up only with mathieu. It's not far fetched to imagine that.
My hope is Lucho... I still hope he manages to bring good players.

DonAK

Someone on my TL called Palmeri the Italian Guillem. That's a pretty fair assessment I must say.

xxxxxx

I don't even want Marquinhos. He hasn't got much experience. Plus, I honestly don't think he'll turn into a world class CB.

Benatia has been the best defender in Europe for over a year now, yet our board feel he isn't the right choice. It's beyond annoying how our board know nothing about football.

xxxxxx

BowdQWsIQAA6F-4.jpg

Fuck him! I hope PSG keep him.

Galning

It's funny how the majority don't believe the "press" unless it's bad news. All of a sudden it's basically done and dusted then.

DonAK

Beacuse it's just NEGATIVE news! :lol: And besides, the pattern developed over the years is worrying and it seem to repeat this year as well.

Btw, it looks like RAC1 got the right man this time :p

BowhrikIUAMCNV1.jpg:large

F

Flavia

Sport's cover:

BowgBSmIIAAKTYT.jpg

They say Bravo deal is done, bar some details pending with sociedad, and the same thing from md about Marquinhos. Also that Lucho keeps pressuring for a #9.

xxxxxx

It's funny how the majority don't believe the "press" unless it's bad news. All of a sudden it's basically done and dusted then.

Because there are too many rumours about him coming here for it not to be true. We'll probably sign him for 45m euros, which could have been used to spend on a much better defender.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Beacuse it's just NEGATIVE news! :lol: And besides, the pattern developed over the years is worrying and it seem to repeat this year as well.

Btw, it looks like RAC1 got the right man this time :p

BowhrikIUAMCNV1.jpg:large

Meh I don't buy it. I think that's someone wearing a Marquinhos mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans