Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Cuenca is leaving, though. He is not in the clubs plan.

25e25429ace4eeeb1e308cb0fb2ada14.jpg

Crixus

Mundo Deportive is now saying Liverpool will make a big bid for Alexis Sanchez. They consider him future substitute of Luis Suarez.

Must be a slow news day....
They signed Lambert and now if this true and they're after Alexis that only means one thing Suarez is out .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Liverpool for sure want Alexis and offer 25m and we are hell bent on selling him, then we should try to offer 40m + Alexis for Suarez :pep: Mobile striker FTW!!!

:VdB:

DonAK

Going with what we could achieve, I would be happy to see Marquinhos + Mathieu donning the Barcelona shirts next season.

Crixus

Going with what we could achieve, I would be happy to see Marquinhos + Mathieu donning the Barcelona shirts next season.
Mathieu 20m + 15m taxis is too much I'd rather Fazio younger could give us more years and Marcos to play the Fb/Cb role .

I

instinct

Bartomeu will give an interview at 0:00. At least, that's what I read. Maybe he'll talk about transfers.

Ursegor

World Champion
Do you lads and lasses actually believe this € 120M budget bollocks? That was nothing but Barto's campaign speech. Barca aren't even linked with any elite midfielders or strikers, except some delusional "€ 20M for Koke" time waste rumours. A few Rakitic rumours, which ain't happening anyway if Cesc stays - which he will, and a few "mobile #9" rumours. Realistically someone in the bracket of Carlos Vela (no way anyone in the bracket Agüero, Suarez, Cavani, Reus) which should be no more than € 20M. Then you got the Marquinhos for € 30-ish million rumours (at best, at worst it's Miranda, Mathieu, Fazio ...) and backup GK around € 10M rumours. Plus Cuadrado for € 25M-ish. That's about € 85M. But in return they also want to sell Alexis Sanchez, Alves, Tello, Afellay etc. which should recoup € 40M or more.

So realistically they will be investing less than € 50M. They will be saving a lot from senior player wages as well (Valdes, Puyol, Alves). For possibly 3 transfer windows (this one and the 2 ones in which we will get banned). € 120M investment looks a bit different to me. € 120M buys you quality like Benatia, Koke and Reus (about € 40M each) without letting go of quality like Sanchez and Alves.

DonAK

Mathieu 20m + 15m taxis is too much I'd rather Fazio younger could give us more years and Marcos to play the Fb/Cb role .

15m tax lolwut?

It's 25% of the transfer fee if im not wrong. 25 % of 20m = 5m = 20m + 5m = 25m

DonAK

Bartomeu will give an interview at 0:00. At least, that's what I read. Maybe he'll talk about transfers.

"We'll come back to top next season", "We trust Lucho", We're trying hard and doing our best in the transfer market" ect...

I

instinct

"We'll come back to top next season", "We trust Lucho", We're trying hard and doing our best in the transfer market" ect...

I hope for something like ''We are not able to announce a transfer before Monday'' :xavi:

I

instinct

Do you lads and lasses actually believe this € 120M budget bollocks? That was nothing but Barto's campaign speech. Barca aren't even linked with any elite midfielders or strikers, except some delusional "€ 20M for Koke" time waste rumours. A few Rakitic rumours, which ain't happening anyway if Cesc stays - which he will, and a few "mobile #9" rumours. Realistically someone in the bracket of Carlos Vela (no way anyone in the bracket Agüero, Suarez, Cavani, Reus) which should be no more than € 20M. Then you got the Marquinhos for € 30-ish million rumours (at best, at worst it's Miranda, Mathieu, Fazio ...) and backup GK around € 10M rumours. Plus Cuadrado for € 25M-ish. That's about € 85M. But in return they also want to sell Alexis Sanchez, Alves, Tello, Afellay etc. which should recoup € 40M or more.

So realistically they will be investing less than € 50M. They will be saving a lot from senior player wages as well (Valdes, Puyol, Alves). For possibly 3 transfer windows (this one and the 2 ones in which we will get banned). € 120M investment looks a bit different to me. € 120M buys you quality like Benatia, Koke and Reus (about € 40M each) without letting go of quality like Sanchez and Alves.

I fully agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans