Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Joan Vehils (Sport director) claims that Barcelona has a personal agreement with 3 big players without their clubs knowing about it and we're set to sell 3 big players.
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/joan-vehils/cuando-los-presidentes-juegan-poquer-3285292

joan-vehils-1352122693218.jpg

The most reliable face I've ever seen...:pep:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Meanwhile,

barcastuff @barcastuff · 36m
Sevilla are interested in Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22). Could be part of deal on Ivan Rakitic (26), if the latter doesn't renew [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mundo Deportive is now saying Liverpool will make a big bid for Alexis Sanchez. They consider him future substitute of Luis Suarez.

Must be a slow news day....

I

instinct

Mundo Deportive is now saying Liverpool will make a big bid for Alexis Sanchez. They consider him future substitute of Luis Suarez.

Must be a slow news day....

It makes sense actually. We give them Alexis, they sell Luis to Madrid and we give Cuenca more playing time.

Crixus

lol at the top comment. The comments there says it all. Everyone know that SPORTs credibility has taken a nosedive since they last were okay some years ago. No one believes the rubbish they spout now.
Sport was never reliable they were always rubbish , MD was actually good until these past couple of years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans