Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

The difference is that Alex would leave for a fraction of Marquinhos' fee. I'm not sure teams would even pay 10m for him and that should also be considered

We can sell Lavezzi for a fee above the marquinhos rumored fee, and also drop or wages mass a lot more than if we sell marquinhos.

To me, the FFP excuse makes no sense because there's players at PSG that are less needed than marquinhos and cause more problems in relation to the FFP (pastore, lavezzi for example)

The sol logical reason i see about Marquinhos leaving is if he asks Nasser that he wants to go to Barcelona. (and that will be what will happen IMHO)

Bertus

As to the rest, the sanctions don't just affect wages. PSG is required to cut their deficit to -€30m next season, and neutral deficit by the season after. I won't claim to know of PSGs finances, but if they got sanctioned, and the expected goal set by UEFA for their deficit is -€30m, that has to mean their deficit is bigger than that. They might need to sell players to cover.
That makes sense only if you don't follow PSG.

Because Nasser already replied to that by saying we will get a lot more of new money starting Mid 2014 with new sponsors, stade naming, tourney in asia, new commercials, and possibily new deals that people here will hate with new Qatar companies. (we already got better contradt renewals with current sponsors btw, with Nike and Fly Emirates, for the next season)

Add to that Sheik Al Thani (the true PSG boss) who said 2 days ago that he doesn't care about FFP.

I think Marcos will leave, but only as long as Zubi will assure him a starter place in Barcelona.

If you offer him to be starter, i really think the kid will leave PSG and that has nothing to do with FFP.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, calm down. It's only rumors :)
You can say what you want about the board but we owe some faith to Lucho and his vision of Barca next season.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That makes sense only if you don't follow PSG.

Because Nasser already replied to that by saying we will get a lot more of new money starting Mid 2014 with new sponsors, stade naming, tourney in asia, new commercials, and possibily new deals that people here will hate with new Qatar companies.

Add to that Sheik Al Thani (the true PSG boss) who said 2 days ago that he doesn't care about FFP.

I'm going by the UEFA sanctions list, which is also putting a cap in all those new incomes PSG is getting from new sponsors. UEFA is also going to withhold a bunch of money from PSG.

If you believe the Sheik is going to dismiss those sanctions and do what he feels like, then of course all these is meaningless, but I don't think it is that simple.

Bertus

I'm going by the UEFA sanctions list, which is also putting a cap in all those new incomes PSG is getting from new sponsors. UEFA is also going to withhold a bunch of money from PSG.

If you believe the Sheik is going to dismiss those sanctions and do what he feels like, then of course all these is meaningless, but I don't think it is that simple.
I only give you informations i got.

Btw, our contracts renewal with Nike and Fly Emirates are :

- Fly Emirates (from 5M to 25M per year starting from 2014/15, signed in 2013 http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/sp...-pour-25-millions-d-euros-par-an_1249660.html )

- Nike (from 6.5M to 30M per year starting 2014/15, signed in december 2013 http://www.metronews.fr/sport/pourq...avec-le-psg-jusqu-en-2022/mmlv!V7AVmE7qnR7vI/ )

I think Al Thani said that just because he knows it's covered either by current sponsors contract renewal + new contracts in the limit allowed by FFP + Stade Naming and Tourneys (we prepare a gigantic tourney in asia, especially in China, in case people don't know)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I only give you informations i got.

Btw, our contracts renewal with Nike and Fly Emirates are :

- Fly Emirates (from 5M to 25M per year starting from 2014/15, signed in 2013 http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/sp...-pour-25-millions-d-euros-par-an_1249660.html )

- Nike (from 6.5M to 30M per year starting 2014/15, signed in december 2013 http://www.metronews.fr/sport/pourq...avec-le-psg-jusqu-en-2022/mmlv!V7AVmE7qnR7vI/ )

I think Al Thani said that just because he knows it's covered either by current sponsors contract renewal + new contracts in the limit allowed by FFP + Stade Naming and Tourneys (we prepare a gigantic tourney in asia, especially in China, in case people don't know)

Yeah you understandably know more about PSG's financial situation than I do, I'm just going by the UEFA sanction list. The sanctions only really mentions setting a "fair value" cap on PSGs new Qatar Tourism Authority sponsor deal.

The things I said is just me rationally speculating that the Marquinhos/Alves deal while under normal circumstances would be totally out of the question, with the FFP there might be a small window there.

In any case, I don't really think Marquinhos will leave in the end. I have no faith in Barcelona working out this deal.

spark

We can sell Lavezzi for a fee above the marquinhos rumored fee, and also drop or wages mass a lot more than if we sell marquinhos.

To me, the FFP excuse makes no sense because there's players at PSG that are less needed than marquinhos and cause more problems in relation to the FFP (pastore, lavezzi for example)

The sol logical reason i see about Marquinhos leaving is if he asks Nasser that he wants to go to Barcelona. (and that will be what will happen IMHO)

Is there another PSG lurking that we dont know about? Why would Lavezzi go for more than he was bought for ,what with him being 29 and all?

Bertus

In any case, I don't really think Marquinhos will leave in the end. I have no faith in Barcelona working out this deal.
And on my side, it's clear he will leave if Zubi doesn't chicken when negociating with Nasser.

- Blanc did a mistake by saying he's not sure about letting Alex go. No need to imagine how Marquinhos took the news.
- Marquinhos wants to play more. Even if he played 29 matches last season, he feels it's not enough.

To me it's a done deal as long as Zubi accepts to pay what nasser will ask.

So cheer up. On this point it's totally different than with TS. TS was our captain and played every matches when not injured. Marquinhos is not a starter and probably won't be if DL is not moved in midfield like at chelsea.

The sol thing you have to pray for is for Zubi to accept the deal. If Nasser wants 35M (what we paid for marquinhos in 2013), then he should damn pay.

Marquinhos worths it. Don't care if it's for psg or barcelona. He worths it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans