Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Barcelona offer 8M + 2M (when they win CL) for Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21). The German club ask 12M. [bild]

I like that "WHEN we win the CL" clause. :pep:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Haha jsut give them 12 MILL. That's chump change these days.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that has everyone asking kings ransoms for every player linked to Barca.

I like the "We want your player, but at our price" approach. Rosell might be disliked, but I like his frugal approach in player acquisitions.

barca1899

Martino prefers to sign a centre forward rather than a centre back next summer. Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski could be an option. [sport] :tata1:

Micah

Im not really sure about Stegen, he's gone downhill since his breakthrough season. Im not sure if he's the best option. Not been great so far this year, and quite poor last season aswell.

One player i'd love to have would be De gea, he's been fantastic since his disappointing debut season. He's spanish, probably the fututre no1 for the NT. And manU looks like they might not even finish inthe top6, so wouldn't be an impossible target, but they'd still ask for a massive sum

Im not really sure about Stegen, he's gone downhill since his breakthrough season. Im not sure if he's the best option. Not been great so far this year, and quite poor last season aswell.

One player i'd love to have would be De gea, he's been fantastic since his disappointing debut season. He's spanish, probably the fututre no1 for the NT. And manU looks like they might not even finish inthe top6, so wouldn't be an impossible target, but they'd still ask for a massive sum

Ter Stegen would definitely be better than Reina. And he's young, so he's only gonna get better. And De Gea isn't available, though I'd prefer him or Courtois to Ter Stegen if either of them were.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Oh come on. I like the idea of signing a CF(I have Lewandowski in my fifa career and I rotate him in while sometimes putting Messi on the RW or letting him rest. This could be something Tata does if he signs him.) BUT unless Bartra becomes a really really good CB in the next 6 months; Barcelona need to buy a CB. They've had to for about 3 years now.

fcbdna

Banned
Barcelona will target Borussia Dortmund duo Robert Lewandowski and Marco Reus in the January transfer window, while they also retain an interest in Mats Hummels and Ilkay Gundogan. - goal

I know we aren't to take goal serious but, this one is just for the laughs.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Oh come on. I like the idea of signing a CF(I have Lewandowski in my fifa career and I rotate him in while sometimes putting Messi on the RW or letting him rest. This could be something Tata does if he signs him.) BUT unless Bartra becomes a really really good CB in the next 6 months; Barcelona need to buy a CB. They've had to for about 3 years now.

Batra is already a good CB and pique is actually defending in the air now (Atleast in the classico) I think if we're buying another one it'd have to be as backup

Paganinisrvnge

I feel like Arsenal before the Ozil purchase. Yeah, we made the great signing of Neymar but we get teased with all these potential transfers and nothing happens. I would be delighted if we got any of Lewandowski, Reus, Gundogan, or Hummels. Doubt it would happen until the summer, though. We'll see.

BarcaGirl

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There has been no meeting with Barcelona on Monday, nor did they make any offer." [sportbild]

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There are two very good clubs interested in Marc. Barça is not one of them. We also talk with Gladbach." [sb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans