Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Zubizarreta has met with Lewandowski's agents to sound them out about the presumed pre-deal with Bayern. Player open to join Barcelona. [md]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There has been no meeting with Barcelona on Monday, nor did they make any offer." [sportbild]

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There are two very good clubs interested in Marc. Barça is not one of them. We also talk with Gladbach." [sb]

I am sick of his agent, playing hardball at every chance. Let's offer the 12m he wants and be done with it. Or get Courtois who is better.

mazp

Zubizarreta has met with Lewandowski's agents to sound them out about the presumed pre-deal with Bayern. Player open to join Barcelona. [md]

Nice to see Zubi be pro active, then reactive for once. He probably has to show he's doing something to justify his contract renewal.lol

Qonny

Oh come on. I like the idea of signing a CF(I have Lewandowski in my fifa career and I rotate him in while sometimes putting Messi on the RW or letting him rest. This could be something Tata does if he signs him.) BUT unless Bartra becomes a really really good CB in the next 6 months; Barcelona need to buy a CB. They've had to for about 3 years now.

It's not about Bartra becoming a good CB, he already is. It's about him getting prioritized ahead of out-of-form players like Pique and Mascherano. They should all be competing for spots under equal circumstances. If Bartra actually gets to play more, I don't see us being as desperate of a new CB as we were before, judging of how good Bartra has been recently.

M

Messi+Eto

I like the Idea of getting Lewandoski. . . . I think we should get him, a cheap defender and Ter Stegen. . . Thereby renewing Pinto's contract but dropping him in pecking order, and making Oier the second choice goal keeper. The idea is getting a very deep defence squad to pick from as opposed to getting the best defender in the world. We already have a pretty neat defence, we just need someone "average rated" like Balanta + we should promote Bagnak. . . . . This will mean that in defence we'd have

Puyol,Pique,Batra,Masch,Balanta,Bagnak. This obviously means we'd have to shed some weight. Bit part players like Cuenca, Afellay, JDS would have to leave the club.

dostoevskij

yes, exactly my thought. This summer: Ter Stegen ( and keep Pinto for one more year and then get Reina), Balanta ( he is what we need in a CB, fast, strong, ball playing. cost about 15 mill. is left footed and can also play as LB, he could, COULD turn out to be our new abidal) and if Tata wants a Cf, Lewandowski.
no big changes ( of course GK is a huge change, but its victor mind, what can we do??), not much money spent as Lewa is for free ( with personal bonus of course), Ter Stegen and Balanta max 30 together. and we add much needed depth and strength to our defending and diversity to our attack.

DennyCrane

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There has been no meeting with Barcelona on Monday, nor did they make any offer." [sportbild]

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "There are two very good clubs interested in Marc. Barça is not one of them. We also talk with Gladbach." [sb]

Gladbachs' manager Eberl says that he has a good feeling that MAtS will stay, which is a good sign. The last time he said something about a good feeling, Neustädter went to Schalke and Reus to Dortmund.

Blancone

IF Lewa did come here and not that other FCB as widely expected (FCBayern), it would surely be to play a more central role. Also, while Messi has played a bit wider on the right in several games I don't think he is giving up his "false 9" dropping centrally between the lines role to go back to being a winger. So frankly I have a hard time seeing Lewa coming here at all. Not that he would not be a good addition (great as he'd be on a Bosman). But while rotating 4 great forwards (plus Tello and cameos by Cesc up front) is nice, 5 greats might be too much.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
IF Lewa did come here and not that other FCB as widely expected (FCBayern), it would surely be to play a more central role. Also, while Messi has played a bit wider on the right in several games I don't think he is giving up his "false 9" dropping centrally between the lines role to go back to being a winger. So frankly I have a hard time seeing Lewa coming here at all. Not that he would not be a good addition (great as he'd be on a Bosman). But while rotating 4 great forwards (plus Tello and cameos by Cesc up front) is nice, 5 greats might be too much.

------------------------Keeper
----Montoya-------Bartra------new CB----- Alba
----------------Song---------------Busi
----Iniesta
-------------Messi-------------------------Neymar
---------------------------Lewa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans