Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
38m + Cesc is just crazy. Keep Cesc, we don't need an injury prone player who is not that impressive after all.

Suarez yes.

L

linetty

Italian club Inter Milan are interested in Barcelona full back Adriano (29). Barcelona want at least 10M. [corriere dello sport]

xxxxxx

If we sell Alves and Adriano, I presume we're going to replace them?

And getting Aguero for 38m euros.... lol. Also, giving Cesc and 38m euros is the worst deal in history for us.

L

linetty

If we sell Alves and Adriano, I presume we're going to replace them?

And getting Aguero for 38m euros.... lol. Also, giving Cesc and 38m euros is the worst deal in history for us.
38m is a good first bid. What have you thought, that we will put 50-60M on the table right away?

And I dont think we will sell both Alves and Adriano but one of them going is a possible scenario.

L

linetty

This is obvious ; we all know that.
The matter is about our club being able to bid enough money to buy him. And it won't happen.
City want at least 60m and we don't have this money.
We do have the money and Aguero is Messi's friend so that makes a lot of sense.

This is obvious ; we all know that.
The matter is about our club being able to bid enough money to buy him. And it won't happen.
City want at least 60m and we don't have this money.

We do have the money. It's just that there are better ways to spend it. It's half of our supposed budget, and there are areas of the team that need more reinforcement than our attack does.

L

linetty

Leonel del Castillo (father Aguero): "Sergio would be delighted to join Barça, but Man City makes it impossible." [cope]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans