Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

The negotiations on the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) are advancing well. A deal could be closed on Monday. [cope]

Kohe321

Stegen, Bravo, Marquinhos, Aguero, Cuadrado. Would that be a good transferwindow in your opinion?

It's either Koke or Aguero as the "big money" signing this summer I think.

BarçAjax8

My dream Team for next season..

Aguero------Messi--------Neymar

Iniesta-------------------Xavi/Cesc

------------Busquets-------------

Alba-----Pique-----Benatia------Marquinhos

-----------Ter Stegan--------------

Make it happen Zubi... :zubi:

Fixed!
If we have Messi/Aguero, Neymar is definitely going to be assisting these 2 goal scorers (while getting in on the action whenever possible). You'd give Aguero the advantage of using his dominant foot to cut in and finish much like MVP used to. But these 3 would definitely move all over the front, deadly!

L

linetty

Inter Milan, Lazio and Schalke are interested in Barcelona player Ibrahim Afellay (28), who would cost 5M. [tuttosport]

fcbdna

Banned
My dream Team for next season..

Neymar------Messi--------Aguero

Iniesta-------------------Xavi/Cesc

------------Busquets-------------

Alba-----Pique-----Benatia------Marquinhos

-----------Ter Stegan--------------

Make it happen Zubi... :zubi:

Dream team. I don't see it happening though.

L

linetty

Jonathan dos Santos (24) will only make a decision on his future after talking with Luis Enrique. Barcelona didn't tell him to leave. [md]

I didnt know he is 24 already :tata1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Destro is the next player to be linked to us by the spanish indykailas, Ladies and gentleman, Diario SPORT.

Jadentheman

Jonathan dos Santos (24) will only make a decision on his future after talking with Luis Enrique. Barcelona didn't tell him to leave. [md]

I didnt know he is 24 already :tata1:

They didn't tell him, but Barcelona is pretty passive aggressive when forcing people off the team. If he didn't notice it by now :tata1:

KhaledBarca

Alexis + cash (15-20m) makes more sense than Cesc+cash for Aguero.

Also, Cesc+38m would be a horrible deal, even worse than 46m+Eto'o for Ibra!

btw according to transfermarkt, Aguero is worth 50m, Cesc 55m, Alexis 33m euros. Which are logical numbers, maybe Aguero is wortha bit more, but if players like Mata are woth 45m, Ozil 50m. Cesc is easily worth more than that, especially if he's going back to the EPL where he did great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans