Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo_FCB

We dont need to believe all these rumors...The media know how badly the fans want to sign players so they take advantage of this.
I think that the board negotiates with players behind the scenes and soon we will have good news.
It's just the calm before the storm ;)

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Cesc has decided to leave this summer. His agent already closed a personal deal with an English club. Barcelona want 40M for the player [md]

Cesc is as good as gone I think.

Lucho is going to use this signing to finance his a move for a CM to run the show.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Portuguese club Porto are interested in Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22). Barcelona ask 12m for the player. [o jogo]

DonAK

From what I've seen, he need to work a lot on the defending aspect of his game.

te amo barcelona called him the natural heir to Dani Alves in the Danilo thread, but im not entirely sure we need that considering we got Alba on the other side with Grimaldo coming through the ranks... I'd like a tall, defensive full back, but there are not many choices out there tbh.

DonAK

I've heard Aurier's name a lot these days, he seem destined to join Arsenal to replace Sagna, but how good is he? Anyone watched him play regulary?

M

Messi+Eto

I've heard Aurier's name a lot these days, he seem destined to join Arsenal to replace Sagna, but how good is he? Anyone watched him play regulary?
Much better than Danilo tbh! BTW does this mean we are not getting Benatia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans