Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke and Aguero.... I understand people getting excited over the prospect(or not) of bringing them over, but Cuadrado got more votes than a CB in Marquinhos?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't get all the fuss over Cuadrado. He is a nice player yes, but is he good enough to warrant all this fuss and attention? I don't see it.

Crixus

Valencia are aware Barcelona want to sign defender Jeremy Mathieu (30). They are interested in Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22). [md]
I like this Rumor getting Mathieu for like 8m + Tello would be amazing and it will reduce the amount of taxis for the transfer , but still it's just MD .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valencia are aware Barcelona want to sign defender Jeremy Mathieu (30). They are interested in Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22). [md]
I like this Rumor getting Mathieu for like 8m + Tello would be amazing and it will reduce the amount of taxis for the transfer , but still it's just MD .

Not sure whether Tello would be willing to join Valencia if he has offers from PL.

I don't get all the fuss over Cuadrado. He is a nice player yes, but is he good enough to warrant all this fuss and attention? I don't see it.

Alexis was amazing in Serie A for Udinese as well. Cuadrado is doing very well for La Viola, but as a winger and there will again arise questions on whether he'll fit in..... not to forget his price tag which would be high since Udinese and Fiorentina would look to get as much as possible, especially Udinese.

The worrying thing is that he is rumoured to replace Dani at RB which is something I can't understand. He has played there a few times, but he has played at CM a few times and all over the field. That doesn't make him a RW, RB, CM, CDM, all in one...

:SPORT: DUH :lol:

The people who voted for him.......

SeloBarca

It started well with Benatia, Laporte and even Hummels.

Now were down to Matheiu..I thought we were going to strenghten our team, not sell players to get worse replacements..

There ARE only 3 options that can strenghten our team unfortunally, put all efforts into landing atleast one of them. Then we can move on to stenghten the other positions.

onzeXI

Tis the season to pick a name out of the hat and either get super excited or think it's the worst rumor ever.

M

maxmss

It started well with Benatia, Laporte and even Hummels.

Now were down to Matheiu..I thought we were going to strenghten our team, not sell players to get worse replacements..

There ARE only 3 options that can strenghten our team unfortunally, put all efforts into landing atleast one of them. Then we can move on to stenghten the other positions.

Do you think Barca should pay 65Mil for Benatia or 35Mil for 19 yo Laporte? What Barca should do if Hummels says he is happy now with Dortmund and he wants to stay there for time being? Maybe we should have paid 50 Mil for Luiz who has an attention-span of beagle? At the end of the day we all get excited and dissapointed by newspaper articles. We don't really know who is Barca negotiating with.
:sherlock:

Dida

Looks like Cesc will be leaving to either Arsenal FC, or Manchester United FC despite he still had 2 years left of contract.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Do you think Barca should pay 65Mil for Benatia or 35Mil for 19 yo Laporte? What Barca should do if Hummels says he is happy now with Dortmund and he wants to stay there for time being? Maybe we should have paid 50 Mil for Luiz who has an attention-span of beagle? At the end of the day we all get excited and dissapointed by newspaper articles. We don't really know who is Barca negotiating with.
:sherlock:

Maybe we are all looking in the wrong place for CB, perhaps they will bring someone from South America, few people here have mentioned Dede and Balanta.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) could be announced this week. A Barcelona player could be part of deal. [md]

Who could be included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans