Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I've heard Aurier's name a lot these days, he seem destined to join Arsenal to replace Sagna, but how good is he? Anyone watched him play regulary?

Whoscored says that Aurier played 18 times as a CB and 16 times as a RB. Remember, were there rumors that Barca wants to sign a RB who can also play as CB, well I guess we just found him :)

M

Messi+Eto

Seen the friendly against Bolivia again was really impressed by the Iniesta + Silva partnership. Think we can get Silva and Iturraspe to be Busi's back up?

I

instinct

Seen the friendly against Bolivia again was really impressed by the Iniesta + Silva partnership. Think we can get Silva and Iturraspe to be Busi's back up?

Though I love Silva he'd be much too expensive and he turns 29 in January. Not a long-term solution.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD had a story yesterday about the priority signings and alternatives. Lets look at it......

GK: Priority: Bravo. Alternatives: Keylor Navas, Willy Caballero, Diego Alves.

CB: Priority: Marquinhos and Mathieu. Alternatives: J Martinez, Benatia, Laporte, even Mangala mentioned and so is Kompany(Ideal profile, but too expensive acc to MD)

RB: Prioriy: Cuadrado. Alternative: Zuñiga

CM: Priority: Koke. Alternatives: Arturo Vidal and Pogba, similar profile in case they want a taller and stronger player and Gundogan, Herrera or Rakitic.

Mobile Striker/9 Priority: Sergio Aguero. Alternatives: Higuain, Reus and Llorente(?)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RAC1 and Gerard Romero saying Cesc is off to Chelsea :lol:!

So many conflicting reports. Wont be suprised if he ends up staying lol.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
RAC1 and Gerard Romero saying Cesc is off to Chelsea :lol:!

So many conflicting reports. Wont be suprised if he ends up staying lol.

However rumors that Cesc is leaving are everywhere... if he actually were to leave for England, first possible option would be Arsenal, second United and Chelsea third. I think City isn't even an option because I read that they are planning to sign Fernando from Porto and they need CB while they can only spend 60m euros.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fkin Jose, won't sell us Luiz but we need to sell Cesc to him. Fk off Jose. Cesc to leave for Arsenal.

Tomchin

Fkin Jose, won't sell us Luiz but we need to sell Cesc to him. Fk off Jose. Cesc to leave for Arsenal.
Hopefully not, cause if I understand it correctly, Arsenal would be able to buy him at a lower price (37M euro), while other clubs would need to pay more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans