Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeyMesSis

As long sanchez is playing like now, we need no ST right now. Messi is just not completely fit, when he comes back to his full fitness everyone will realize we don't need a no. 9 if it means letting go of in form sanchez(if he does not continue his form that may change) as i can not imagine pedro leaving(imo he is the one who should leave, but is from la masia so.....).

I just can't think of some ST entering our lineup when sanchez is scoring important goals like that, i just can't. I personally don't like lewa also, imo he is overrated.

good stuff, but Lewa is never underrated!! He is a very amazing player

Zincubus

Banned
Why are my posts being checked ... after all these years ??
I apologised for the TapaTalk links even though they were default settings and NOTHING to do with me .

Icarium

Lifestealer
You are in the minority it seems as every top club was after him ....

There are many teams that desperately need a striker, we should let him go. His career will go downfall, he is on ascending curve of his career why spoil it? We need a new larsson not a starter.

Icarium

Lifestealer
good stuff, but Lewa is never underrated!! He is a very amazing player

Yeah lewa is never underrated he is overrated now.

If you mean never overrated then:
Everyone keeps talking like he is the best striker in the world, he won't even come in top 5. He is very good player but after that 4 goals against RM he became a star, before that no one even talked about him. I will tell you BVB will not miss him at all.

What we need is GK, top class CB and probably a high potential midfielder and then comes a no.9. We should have tried for Eto'o, a familiar person is always better than someone entirely new.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Why are my posts being checked ... after all these years ??
I apologised for the TapaTalk links even though they were default settings and NOTHING to do with me .

The forum has an automatic spam filter. You probably got caught because of the tapatalks links.

Zincubus

Banned

Everyone keeps talking like he is the best striker in the world, he won't even come in top 5. He is very good player but after that 4 goals against RM he became a star, before that no one even talked about him. I will tell you BVB will not miss him at all.

What we need is GK, top class CB and probably a high potential midfielder and then comes a no.9. We should have tried for Eto'o, a familiar person is always better than someone entirely new.

So why are Bayern so keen to get him if he's so average , they have already got a CF who would walk into our front three but they still want Lew . I'd start Lew up front with Messi and Neymar both doing their things around him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

You underrate Lewandowski. His first touch is absolutely sublime, Berbatov's level. He does great things and they seem easy on the pitch.

Icarium

Lifestealer
You underrate Lewandowski. His first touch is absolutely sublime, Berbatov's level. He does great things and they seem easy on the pitch.

I am talking comparatively here, all clubs wanting to sign him is just too much. I don't think bayern needs him and real should better go with suarez rather than lewa who has always been an amazing player(but his attitude might be a problem still worth the risk). Chelsea can try and mainly arsenal should try seriously. They even linked him to man u after that match against RM, why would man u want him when they have rooney and van persie.

Anyway this discussion is pointless we should stop it. It is not like everyone should like him right. I just don't like him because his skill is not that great as reus(who is the best bvb player imo) and because of his character when he said he wants to move from BVB to Bayern, seriously bayern??? We don't really have that much chance to sign him anyway, he will go anywhere else and become a starter but not barcelona. Arsenal should sign him if they seriously want to win a trophy this year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund): "If Lewandowski leaves, we would prefer him to join Barcelona rather than Bayern Munich." [bein]

impeh

Hi, its me..
Dortmund will let Lewandowski leave in January. Transfer fee: 8,5M. Besides Barcelona, Arsenal, City and Chelsea are also interested [sport]

still dont think he'll leave half way through the season, especially since they rejected all offers last summer. But for sure they'd rather let him join any other team than Bayern..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans